8 Ball Pool is a free Game developed by Miniclip.com specially for smartphones and tablets,but it can also be run on the PC. Before we show you How can you achieve that we will introduce the Game a little bit.
•The World's #1 Pool game – now on Android!•Play with friends! Play with Legends. Play the hit Miniclip 8 Ball Pool game on your mobile and become the best!COMPETE 1-ON-1 OR IN 8 PLAYER TOURNAMENTSRefine your skills in the practice arena, take on the world in 1-vs-1 matches, or enter tournam… Read Full Description(Google Play)
8 Ball Pool for PC is a completely online Game and available for both iOS and Android and now thanks to advance age, you get to enjoy the same experience on PC whether using the Keyboard or the Mobile as controller. Here we will show you How to Download and Install 8 Ball Pool for PC running Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows Vista and Mac OS X, without further ado, let us move toward the Guide.
Download & Install 8 Ball Pool for PC:
Guide for 8 Ball Pool for PC using Bluestacks Emulator is given below, if You want to use any other Emulator please follow the links of Emulator of your Choice for its complete guide on How to install Apps and Games on PC using that emulator.
8 Ball Pool For PC (BlueStacks Guide):
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks App Player, you’re all set to install the 8 Ball Pool For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type ‘8 Ball Pool’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouse right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use 8 Ball Pool.