Compass is a free App developed by MobiDev Studio specially for smartphones and tablets,but it can also be run on the PC. Before we show you How can you achieve that we will introduce the App a little bit.
The compass is a very useful gadget for navigation and orientation that shows direction based on build-in magnetic sensor.All information at a glance,is intended to be used as a real orientation tool for hiking activities.Prerequisite: Your device must have an integrated compass sensor to function p… Read Full Description(Google Play)
Compass For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install Compass For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get Compass For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download & Install Compass for PC:
Guide for Compass for PC using Bluestacks Emulator is given below, if You want to use any other Emulator please follow the links of Emulator of your Choice for its complete guide on How to install Apps and Games on PC using that emulator.
Compass For PC (BlueStacks Guide):
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks App Player, you’re all set to install the Compass For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type ‘Compass’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouse right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Compass.