Docady – Manage Your Documents is a free Productivity App, available on all Android and iOS devices including smartphones and tablets. Download it on Android and iPhone Devices by visiting their respective stores.
Organize your documents in one secure place and get things done on time.
Easily discover and securely manage all of your (and your family's) important documents. We even find your documents automatically in online services (Such as: Dropbox, Gmail and more) and put them in the right place for … Read Full Description(Google Play)
Docady – Manage Your Documents For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install Docady – Manage Your Documents For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get Docady – Manage Your Documents For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download & Install Docady – Manage Your Documents for PC:
Guide for Docady – Manage Your Documents for PC using Bluestacks Emulator is given below, if You want to use any other Emulator please follow the links of Emulator of your Choice for its complete guide on How to install Apps and Games on PC using that emulator.
Docady – Manage Your Documents For PC (BlueStacks Guide):
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks App Player, you’re all set to install the Docady – Manage Your Documents For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type ‘Docady – Manage Your Documents’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouse right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Docady – Manage Your Documents.
Also Read: Hotel Tonight – Amazing Deals PC Download Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Docady – Manage Your Documents For PC. For More Stay tuned to Apps For PC Mac.