Expense IQ is a free App developed by Handy Apps specially for smartphones and tablets,but it can also be run on the PC. Before we show you How can you achieve that we will introduce the App a little bit.
Expense IQ (formerly EasyMoney) is your ultimate money manager app that combines an expense tracker, a budget planner, a checkbook register as well as an integrated bills reminder all rolled into one powerful personal finance app!Expense Tracker / Checkbook Register
Track and manage your daily expe… Read Full Description(Google Play)
Expense IQ For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install Expense IQ For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get Expense IQ For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download & Install Expense IQ for PC:
Guide for Expense IQ for PC using Bluestacks Emulator is given below, if You want to use any other Emulator please follow the links of Emulator of your Choice for its complete guide on How to install Apps and Games on PC using that emulator.
Expense IQ For PC (BlueStacks Guide):
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks App Player, you’re all set to install the Expense IQ For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type ‘Expense IQ’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouse right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Expense IQ.