YouWave is an amazing program that perfectly emulates the Android operating system for mobile phones.With YouWave you can test Android applications and games and see exactly as they would on a phone with Android.
YouWave simulates everything from the Android interface to the touchpad. In addition, YouWave offers several outstanding features: supports Android 2.3 Gingerbread, simulates an SD card to record games allows you to run games and multiplayer online games.
YouWave also features, online Multi-player gaming support along with the Dynamic rotation like what you see on your Mobile. This emulator is the best alternative of BlueStacks and it also has premium support, means you have to purchase the Activation key in order to use it for eternity, till then you can try the Trial version.
Download YouWave Emulator: Link
How to Install YouWave:
- Download YouWave from above link.
- Run the .exe file.
- Once the Installation is over, you’ll be prompted to Choose whether you want to purchase the Key or try theTrail version, Choose.
- That’s it for the Installation.
- Now if you want to install an app on it,Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com.
- In the search bar, enter the app name.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.