Andyroid is the another one best android emulator as the other emulators it also has many features like you can get latest android upgrades, and it will provide you maximum storage capacity as well as you can use this software on Mac also. You can play your favorite games and apps on your computer with the help of this amazing emulator. It is a free emulator you can use.
Andy OS is great for mobile gaming since it lets you use your phone or tablet as a remote control for the desktop emulator. This is handy for playing certain types of action games, or racing games.Along with these features, this device also has the integration to your Phones Camera and Microphone; you can directly run the apps from Desktop, and you can even Access android local file system. The cloud sync allows you to save your data, thus removing the restriction of limited storage in your Mobile. In my opinion, this is the best Android Emulator available, and we are here to show you How to Install it and also how to install any Android app or game on it.
Download Andy Emulator: LINK
HOW TO RUN APPS ON Andyroid:
- Download and install Andy whose link is given above. Make sure that the Virtualization is enabled in the BIOS settings and also make sure that your PC has the latest video drivers installed.
- Open Andy and Open Play Store from it.
- Complete the signup procedure. If you have a Google account, you can also use it to sign in.
- Enter your Google ID.
- After the Log-in process is complete, search for App in the search bar.
- Tap the Install button to start the downloading.
- Once the Download it over, tap the app icon to start playing.
- Enjoy your app.