iFunny 🙂 is a free App developed by iFunny Inc. specially for smartphones and tablets,but it can also be run on the PC. Before we show you How can you achieve that we will introduce the App a little bit.
Sex and iFunny – the only two things you can enjoy without being good at. And if for some reason you are not having much of the first one you can still indulge yourself in the world of fun.Some scientifically proven facts about iFunny:
– nobody wants to miss a fresh set of features.
– iFunny is no… Read Full Description(Google Play)
iFunny 🙂 for PC is a completely online App and available for both iOS and Android and now thanks to advance age, you get to enjoy the same experience on PC whether using the Keyboard or the Mobile as controller. Here we will show you How to Download and Install iFunny 🙂 for PC running Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows Vista and Mac OS X, without further ado, let us move toward the Guide.
Download & Install iFunny 🙂 for PC:
Guide for iFunny 🙂 for PC using Bluestacks Emulator is given below, if You want to use any other Emulator please follow the links of Emulator of your Choice for its complete guide on How to install Apps and Games on PC using that emulator.
iFunny 🙂 For PC (BlueStacks Guide):
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks App Player, you’re all set to install the iFunny 🙂 For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type ‘iFunny :)’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouse right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use iFunny :).
Also Read: PKTBALL – Endless Smash Sport For PC / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use iFunny 🙂 For PC. For More Stay tuned to Apps For PC Mac.