QuickBooks Self-Employed is a free Finance App, available on all Android and iOS devices including smartphones and tablets. Download it on Android and iPhone Devices by visiting their respective stores.
Here’s why freelancers, contractors, and solopreneurs of all stripes need QuickBooks Self-Employed: We handle the tough tax stuff for you. If you’re a 1099 worker, get an accurate payment estimate each quarter so you don’t get slapped with a surprise tax bill at the end of the year. We can hel… Read Full Description(Google Play)
QuickBooks Self-Employed for PC is a completely online App and available for both iOS and Android and now thanks to advance age, you get to enjoy the same experience on PC whether using the Keyboard or the Mobile as controller. Here we will show you How to Download and Install QuickBooks Self-Employed for PC running Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows Vista and Mac OS X, without further ado, let us move toward the Guide.
Also Read: Clash Royale For PC / Windows / MAC
Download & Install QuickBooks Self-Employed for PC:
Guide for QuickBooks Self-Employed for PC using Bluestacks Emulator is given below, if You want to use any other Emulator please follow the links of Emulator of your Choice for its complete guide on How to install Apps and Games on PC using that emulator.
QuickBooks Self-Employed For PC (BlueStacks Guide):
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks App Player, you’re all set to install the QuickBooks Self-Employed For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type ‘QuickBooks Self-Employed’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouse right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use QuickBooks Self-Employed.