Stack is the Arcade Game, from the famous developer Ketchapp. As its name suggests it provides the quality experiance to the users irrespective of the device being used.
Stack up the blocks as high as you can!◉ Simple & Beautiful graphics designed
◉ Compete for the best score in the world… Read Full Description(Google Play)
Stack For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install Stack For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get Stack For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download & Install Stack for PC:
Guide for Stack for PC using Bluestacks Emulator is given below, if You want to use any other Emulator please follow the links of Emulator of your Choice for its complete guide on How to install Apps and Games on PC using that emulator.
Stack For PC (BlueStacks Guide):
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks App Player, you’re all set to install the Stack For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type ‘Stack’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouse right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Stack.
Also Read: DU Battery Saver & Fast Charge For PC / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Stack For PC. For More Stay tuned to Apps For PC Mac.