The Rock Clock™ is a free Lifestyle App, available on all Android and iOS devices including smartphones and tablets. Download it on Android and iPhone Devices by visiting their respective stores.
Introducing the Rock Clock. A motivational alarm clock from Project Rock.
Enter a personal goal, set your morning alarm and wake up every day with a new message from Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
It’s time to get up and get after your goals. No excuses.
Rock Clock Features:
– Exclusi… Read Full Description(Google Play)
The Rock Clock™ for PC is a completely online App and available for both iOS and Android and now thanks to advance age, you get to enjoy the same experience on PC whether using the Keyboard or the Mobile as controller. Here we will show you How to Download and Install The Rock Clock™ for PC running Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows Vista and Mac OS X, without further ado, let us move toward the Guide.
Download & Install The Rock Clock™ for PC:
Guide for The Rock Clock™ for PC using Bluestacks Emulator is given below, if You want to use any other Emulator please follow the links of Emulator of your Choice for its complete guide on How to install Apps and Games on PC using that emulator.
The Rock Clock™ For PC (BlueStacks Guide):
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks App Player, you’re all set to install the The Rock Clock™ For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type ‘The Rock Clock™’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouse right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use The Rock Clock™.