The Sims™ FreePlay is a free Game developed by ELECTRONIC ARTS specially for smartphones and tablets,but it can also be run on the PC. Before we show you How can you achieve that we will introduce the Game a little bit.
Stop! In the name of Sim Town! Start your career as a Sim Town Police Officer with the brand new Professions gameplay mode.Play the world’s most popular life simulation game! This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.Create unique Sims, build d… Read Full Description(Google Play)
The Sims™ FreePlay For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install The Sims™ FreePlay For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get The Sims™ FreePlay For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Also Read: Beme PC Download Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download & Install The Sims™ FreePlay for PC:
Guide for The Sims™ FreePlay for PC using Bluestacks Emulator is given below, if You want to use any other Emulator please follow the links of Emulator of your Choice for its complete guide on How to install Apps and Games on PC using that emulator.
The Sims™ FreePlay For PC (BlueStacks Guide):
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks App Player, you’re all set to install the The Sims™ FreePlay For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type ‘The Sims™ FreePlay’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouse right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use The Sims™ FreePlay.