Thumbtack for Professionals is a free App developed by Thumbtack specially for smartphones and tablets,but it can also be run on the PC. Before we show you How can you achieve that we will introduce the App a little bit.
The Thumbtack for Professionals app helps busy pros stay on top of incoming customer requests. Get push notifications instantly alerting you of new requests and messages. Then, easily view key details and send quotes for the jobs that are a great fit for you. This app is designed to help you reply a… Read Full Description(Google Play)
Thumbtack for Professionals for PC is a completely online App and available for both iOS and Android and now thanks to advance age, you get to enjoy the same experience on PC whether using the Keyboard or the Mobile as controller. Here we will show you How to Download and Install Thumbtack for Professionals for PC running Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows Vista and Mac OS X, without further ado, let us move toward the Guide.
Download & Install Thumbtack for Professionals for PC:
Guide for Thumbtack for Professionals for PC using Bluestacks Emulator is given below, if You want to use any other Emulator please follow the links of Emulator of your Choice for its complete guide on How to install Apps and Games on PC using that emulator.
Thumbtack for Professionals For PC (BlueStacks Guide):
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks App Player, you’re all set to install the Thumbtack for Professionals For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type ‘Thumbtack for Professionals’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouse right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Thumbtack for Professionals.