A Better Finder Rename for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install A Better Finder Rename for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest File Transfer and Networking category with a new features in (12.1 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
A Better Finder Rename for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the A Better Finder Rename for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (12.1 MB) Safe & Secure
version : A Better Finder Rename 11.17 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
A Better Finder Rename for Mac description informations
A Better Finder Rename for Mac has long been the file renamer of choice for tens of thousands of professionals, businesses and hobbyists across the world, but that hasn’t stopped us from continuing to perfect product culminating now in the brand-new version 10. The most powerful and complete Mac file renaming application on the market. Download Now for Mac!
A Better Finder Rename’s huge array of renaming options is organized into 15 intuitive categories that cover all the text, character, position, conversion and truncation features that you would expect from a great file renamer. On top of this, A Better Finder Rename for macOS provides more advanced features that answer the prayers of many professionals and hobbyists alike.
Digital Photographers in particular will find the advanced sequence number and date & time features a joy to behold. The tool knows how to extract EXIF shooting date and time information from your digital camera images and exploit them in creating sequence numbers or adding time and date information to the file name. Support for all major RAW formats (including JPEG, CRW, CR2, THM, NEF, TIFF, RAJ, ORF , MRW, DNG, PEF, SRF, etc.) extends this to professional photographers. A Better Finder Rename also deals gracefully with multiple shots captured in the same second and gives access to camera and lens meta-data through its tag-based renaming feature.
Music lovers will be delighted by MP3/AAC renaming feature that allows you to exploit the ID3 meta-data embedded in most music files to create naming schemes of your own for your music collection. Meta-data information from MP3, AAC, FLAC, OGG, APE, M4V and iTunes music store files are supported.
Instant Preview & Change Highlighting
Instant preview feature displays all changes as you type, making it easy to dial in the right settings and preventing you from making costly mistakes. Version 10’s change highlighting feature takes this to the next level by visually marking individual changes.
Today’s media files come with an abundance of additional information that cannot be glanced from the often meaningless file names themselves. The app allows you to leverage this meta-data to create more meaningful file names using its tag-based renaming feature. Renaming engine can read an extensive array of photo, image, music, movie, camera, lens and location meta-data and you can combine this information to implement any naming scheme you can imagine.
We don’t believe in making simple things unnecessarily complicated. That’s why most users will find a single action that does exactly what they want. Sometimes, however, a single action simply isn’t enough and that is where multi-step renaming features comes in. It lets you combine multiple simple actions to create a lean mean renaming machine. Intuitive multi-step interface, in conjunction with instant preview, makes it easy to keep track of what’s happening.
File Content & Meta-Data Preview Pane
A Better FinderRename for Mac 10’s new Preview Pane allows you to peek inside your files and delve into its meta-data, making it much easier to work with meta-data tags and providing additional confidence in your settings.
Beautiful Inside & Out
The app takes file renaming to a new level of sophistication by introducing an advanced 64-bit multi-threaded renaming engine that solves many problems that other file renamers simply leave unaddressed. The database-backed renaming engine automatically resolves file name conflicts (when several files would share the same name) using a range of configurable parameters. The sequence in which files are renamed is optimized to avoid deadlocks which could occur when the order in which the files are renamed becomes significant.
Note: This demo version will allow you to rename only 10 files at a time. Requires 64-bit processor.
Download A Better Finder Rename for Mac Latest Version
A Better Finder Rename for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- A Better Finder Rename for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- A Better Finder Rename for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall A Better Finder Rename for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer A Better Finder Rename for Mac
A Better Finder Rename for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with A Better Finder Rename for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST A Better Finder Rename for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “A Better Finder Rename for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in A Better Finder Rename for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).