ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …. Download and Install ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.7 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Imaging and Digital Photo category with a new features in (32.79 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by ACD Systems.
ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.7 or later
file size : (32.79 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : ACD Systems
version : ACDSee Photo Studio 6.1 LATEST
category : Imaging and Digital Photo
ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac description informations
ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac allows making the most of your time – and your photos. Fly through every step in your post-production workflow with real-time operation, customizable batch presets, and a powerful RAW processing engine. Perfect your images with patented LCE technology and a full toolkit of non-destructive editing features. Share your best with clients or the world, through the cloud or social media. The all-new ACDSee Pro. It’s got everything your need, from click to finish.
Known for best-in-class digital asset management and RAW processing power, ACDSee Photo Studio macOS Version gives you instant, import-free access to your photos. Flexible organizational tools to satisfy any workflow, lightning fast non-destructive adjustments, drag and drop searching, sleek customizable batch presets, and RAW support for over 450 camera models are just a few of the elements that make ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac the must-have image editing software on the macOS.
Features and Highlights
The Map pane displays the location where your images were taken using embedded latitudinal and longitudinal information, allowing you to isolate groups of files by region for processing. You can also drag and drop images onto the map to geotag them. Geotagged images are conveniently displayed using pins. Select a pin on the map and use the Reverse Geocode function to write the location data to the corresponding IPTC fields in just three clicks.
Gather and hold images from different locations or folders in the Image Basket. Once you have your desired assortment, you can use any of the tools or features in ACDSee to view or edit these files.
Quickly single out and display files by their metadata, such as ratings, color labels, tags, and categories. This essential component of digital asset management will also identify images by the metadata they don’t have, such as “no keywords”, “untagged”, and “uncategorized”.
Highlight the similarities and the differences in up to four images at once with the Compare Images tool. Use zooming and panning to identify which images to keep.
Manage entire folders without ever moving your hands from the keyboard. With Auto Advance, adding metadata will move the focus to the next image in the File List pane, allowing you to seamlessly organize.
Easily configure ACDSee to work with a variety of other image editors. Specify a default editor, and then promptly open images in other applications right from inside Manage or View mode.
Create as many ACDSee databases as you like, and swiftly and smoothly switch between them.
Batch Add Watermark
Claim your work by adding watermarks to your images. Adjust size, position, and opacity for the perfect signature, and save your settings as a preset. Apply it to one, many, or all.
Batch Add Border
Frame your favorite photos in batches with the Batch Add Border tool. Customize the color, texture, and thickness of your border, and choose from nearly 100 unique edges to complement your shots.
Don’t lose hours of cataloging just because you want the latest software. Import your database from version 3 or 4 of ACDSee Photo Studio Mac and keep right on working.
RAW Parametric Power
Take your RAW images from rough sensor data to eye-catching digital art with ACDSee Photo Studio’s powerful RAW processing engine. With built-in RAW support, you’ll have the freedom to parametrically correct exposure, clarity, sharpness, lighting, color, noise, details, and much more.
Control Your Collection
Make your own photography workflow rules with extensive tools for moving, finding, sorting, and sharing. Sort by date, rate images to keep track of your best work, and set categories and keywords using the method that works for you. Organize your collection, find duplicates to save space, view and edit EXIF and IPTC information, and embed your own metadata. Identify individual images for further processing with customizable color labels and visual tags.
Expose Every Detail
Take charge of the spectrum by boosting individual colors or all tones in your images. Increase or reduce exposure, recover highlights, and add fill light, contrast, and clarity, as desired. Produce a glamorous impact with the Soft Focus tool. Like a diffusion lens filter, the Soft Focus tool provides dreamy blur by reducing harsh lines and intensifying colors.
Lighten & Balance
Tonal range, temperature, tint, midtones, and highlights are all yours to command. Select the RGB color channel to adjust the entire range of the image, or select a specific color. With patented Light EQ™ technology, you can rescue details from shadows and restore an image’s natural brightness and contrast. This tool intuitively lightens shadows and darkens highlights in specific areas without affecting the image as a whole.
Note: 30 days trial version. Requires 64-bit processor. To activate your software, to validate your subscriptions, or to access online services, you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.
Also Available: Download ACDSee for Windows
Download ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac Latest Version
ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … Features
- ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac
ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac is a product developed by ACD Systems. This site is not directly affiliated with ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …” subject. thanks for your visit in ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest ….