Adobe Reader 11.0.10 for Mac – Download / FileHorse. Download and Install Adobe Reader 11.0.10 full setup installation file for your Mac OS X (Intel, PPC) PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Office and Business Tools category with a new features in (102.41 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Adobe Systems Inc.
Adobe Reader 11.0.10 for Mac – Download / FileHorse setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Adobe Reader 11.0.10 on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X (Intel, PPC)
file size : (102.41 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Adobe Systems Inc
version : Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2020.009.20063
category : Office and Business Tools
Adobe Reader 11.0.10 description informations
More powerful than other PDF software, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Mac (formerly Adobe Reader for Mac) is the free, trusted standard for viewing, printing, and annotating PDFs. And now, it’s connected to Adobe Document Cloud — so it’s easier than ever to work with PDFs on computers and mobile devices.
New modern interface
Acrobat Reader DC for macOS has a new modern look. This includes a full set of commenting tools to add sticky notes, highlight text, and use lines, shapes, and stamps on your PDFs.
View and annotate PDF files
With Acrobat Reader DC for Mac, you can do even more than open and view PDF files. It’s easy to add annotations to documents using a complete set of commenting tools.
Open once, read anywhere
With Mobile Link, recently viewed files are easy to access from all of your computers, web browsers, and mobile devices — regardless of where you last viewed them.
Convert PDFs to Word
Additional Adobe Document Cloud services are just a click away. Inside Reader, you can subscribe to activate additional capabilities to create PDF files and export them to Word or Excel.
Fill, sign, and send PDF forms
Say goodbye to paper forms. Instead, type responses on your PDF form. Add your e-signature. Submit the form electronically. And save a copy for your records.
Manage software rollouts and standards compliance
Use Adobe and Microsoft tools to manage and deploy updates. Get support for a wide range of document security standards. Extend Reader functionality using the free Acrobat SDK.
Also Available: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Windows
Download Adobe Reader 11.0.10
Adobe Reader 11.0.10 for Mac – Download / FileHorse Features
- Adobe Reader 11.0.10 Free & Safe Download!
- Adobe Reader 11.0.10 Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Adobe Reader 11.0.10 for Mac – Download / FileHorse in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Adobe Reader 11.0.10
Adobe Reader 11.0.10 is a product developed by Adobe Systems Inc. This site is not directly affiliated with Adobe Reader 11.0.10. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Adobe Reader 11.0.10
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Adobe Reader 11.0.10 for Mac – Download / FileHorse” subject. thanks for your visit in Adobe Reader 11.0.10 for Mac – Download / FileHorse.