AirRadar for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install AirRadar for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.11 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest File Transfer and Networking category with a new features in (26.12 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
AirRadar for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the AirRadar for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.11 or later
file size : (26.12 MB) Safe & Secure
version : AirRadar 5.2.5 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
AirRadar for Mac description informations
With AirRadar for Mac, scanning for wireless networks is now easier and more personalized! It allows you to scan for open networks and tag them as favorites or filter them out. View detailed network information, graph network signal strength, and automatically join the best open network in range.
Whether you are driving around looking for wireless networks, stuck in traffic, sitting on the beach, or if you are curious how strong your wireless signal is at home, AirRadar for macOS provides a more linear approach to network hunting. Setup a scan frequency, and have new open or closed networks have their name spoken, play alerts, or display notifications.
Various other options allow you to customize your network list further, including assigning colors to best open networks and sound cues. Download it today, and take the hardship out of getting an Internet connection at a critical time.
Features and Highlights
Full WiFi Support
Supports all modern WiFi networks such as 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, and has expandability for future types.
Identifies the best location of a network’s signal and places it on a map. Locations are updated as better signals are found.
Automatically join the best network when it comes into range.
Keep your eyes on the road. AirRadar can speak new network names, and play alert sounds. Also, it sports full integration with Mac OS X’s Notification Center.
Networks are optionally remembered in the system’s WiFi Keychain. Whether you’re using the built-in system WiFi menu or the app, all of your passwords are ready when you need them.
Air Radar for Mac reports much more than simply signal strength and a network name. View incredibly detailed information including encryption types, beacon intervals, vendor, channel bands, spec, and more!
Note: 15 days trial version.
Download AirRadar for Mac Latest Version
AirRadar for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- AirRadar for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- AirRadar for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall AirRadar for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer AirRadar for Mac
AirRadar for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with AirRadar for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST AirRadar for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “AirRadar for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in AirRadar for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).