Android Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Android Studio for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Developer Tools category with a new features in (768 MB) From Author’s Site to download for you by .
Android Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Android Studio for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (768 MB) From Author’s Site
version : Android Studio 3.6.3 LATEST
category : Developer Tools
Android Studio for Mac description informations
Android Studio for Mac is a popular software development environment (also known as integrated development environment) that enables programmers and engenders from all around the world direct access to the tools for coding, debugging, performance optimizing, version compatibility checking, hardware compatibility checking (various android devices and screen size, including tablets), and many other tools that can help developers to better automate process of coding and enable quicker iteration and discovery. The tool features all of those tools, including many that can help programmers to easily create their Android-based project from conception to final distribution. That includes tools for design, test, debug, compiling and profiling your app.
Interface of Android Studio for macOS is very modern and interactive, enabling users to easily modify their UI by dragging and dropping components and preview windows, with full support for working in multi-monitor environments.
With perfect Android emulation on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux and fully integrated support for Google Cloud Platform, the app represents the best SDE package that you can find today for making apps for Android devices.
Features and Highlights
Intelligent code editor
At the core of Android Studio for Mac is an intelligent code editor capable of advanced code completion, refactoring, and code analysis. The powerful code editor helps you be a more productive Android app developer.
Code templates and GitHub integration
New project wizards make it easier than ever to start a new project. Start projects using template code for patterns such as navigation drawer and view pagers, and even import Google code samples from GitHub.
Multi-screen app development
Build apps for Android phones, tablets, Android Wear, Android TV, Android Auto and Google Glass. With the new Android Project View and module support in the program, it’s easier to manage app projects and resources.
Virtual devices for all shapes and sizes
The tool comes pre-configured with an optimized emulator image. The updated and streamlined Virtual Device Manager provides pre-defined device profiles for common Android devices.
Android builds evolved, with Gradle
Create multiple APKs for your Android app with different features using the same project. Manage app dependencies with Maven. Build APKs from the app or the command line.
More about Android Studio for Mac:
Built on IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition, the popular Java IDE by JetBrains. Flexible Gradle-based build system. Build variants and multiple APK generation. Expanded template support for Google Services and various device types. Rich layout editor with support for theme editing. Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility, and other problems. ProGuard and app-signing capabilities. Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine. Note: Requires Java Runtime Environment.
Also Available: Download Android Studio for Windows
Download Android Studio for Mac Latest Version
Android Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Android Studio for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Android Studio for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Android Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Android Studio for Mac
Android Studio for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Android Studio for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Android Studio for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Android Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Android Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).