Apache OpenOffice for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …. Download and Install Apache OpenOffice for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.7 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Office and Business Tools category with a new features in (165.4 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Apache Software Foundation.
Apache OpenOffice for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Apache OpenOffice for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.7 or later
file size : (165.4 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Apache Software Foundation
version : Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 LATEST
category : Office and Business Tools
Apache OpenOffice for Mac description informations
Apache OpenOffice for Mac is the leading open-source office software suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more. It is available in many languages and works on all common computers. It stores all your data in an international open standard format and can also read and write files from other common office software packages. It can be downloaded and used completely free of charge for any purpose.
Apache OpenOffice for macOS is the result of over twenty years’ software engineering. Designed from the start as a single piece of software, it has a consistency other products cannot match. A completely open development process means that anyone can report bugs, request new features, or enhance the software. The result: Apache OpenOffice does everything you want your office software to do, the way you want it to.
The app is easy to learn, and if you’re already using another office software package, you’ll take to the app straight away. World-wide native-language community means that the app is probably available and supported in your own language. And if you already have files from another office package – the tool will probably read them with no difficulty. Best of all, Apache OpenOffice can be downloaded and used entirely free of any license fees. Download it now, and get:
Compatible with other major office suites, Open Office for Mac is free to download, use, and distribute.
A word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
A powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyze, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
The fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
Lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within OpenOffice.org
Lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.
Note: Requires Java Runtime Environment and 64-bit processor.
Also Available: Download OpenOffice for Windows
Download Apache OpenOffice for Mac Latest Version
Apache OpenOffice for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … Features
- Apache OpenOffice for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Apache OpenOffice for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Apache OpenOffice for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Apache OpenOffice for Mac
Apache OpenOffice for Mac is a product developed by Apache Software Foundation. This site is not directly affiliated with Apache OpenOffice for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Apache OpenOffice for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Apache OpenOffice for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …” subject. thanks for your visit in Apache OpenOffice for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest ….