Apple Keynote 5.1.1 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse. Download and Install Apple Keynote 5.1.1 full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.6 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Office and Business Tools category with a new features in (29.94 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Apple Inc..
Apple Keynote 5.1.1 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Apple Keynote 5.1.1 on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.6 or later
file size : (29.94 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Apple Inc.
version : Apple Keynote 10.0
category : Office and Business Tools
Apple Keynote 5.1.1 description informations
Apple Keynote makes it easy to create stunning and memorable presentations! Easily create gorgeous presentations with the all-new Keynote, featuring powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects that will make you a very hard act to follow.
The Theme Chooser lets you skim through an impressive collection of 30 new and updated Apple-designed themes. Once you’ve chosen the perfect canvas for your presentation, simply replace the placeholder text and graphics with your own words and images. Easy-to-use tools let you add tables, charts, shapes, photos, and videos to slides–and bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. Animate your data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts.
Use iCloud to keep your presentations up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a presentation using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly with Keynote for iCloud beta from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser. With Keynote for macOS, you have all the tools you need to make an amazing presentation quickly and easily.
Features and Highlights
Powerful creative tools
Picture a dazzling presentation. Then make it happen with easy‑to‑use visual tools. Drop in photos or video. Add reflections and picture frames. Punch up your data with interactive charts. Tie it all together with cinema‑quality transitions. And preview all the action live, right on your canvas. The app is built to handle it. Spectacularly.
Designed for simplicity
Right from the beginning, the app sets the stage for a compelling presentation. A clean, intuitive interface puts all the tools you need front and center. And it’s built to harness the 64‑bit performance of OS X Yosemite. So everything runs smoothly — no matter how big or graphically rich.
When it comes to explaining data, a chart is worth a thousand words. Choose from column, bar, pie, scatter, bubble charts, and more. Use animation to add visual impact. And make your charts interactive to focus attention on important stages of the story. The effect is huge, but the effort isn’t.
You don’t work in just one place on just one device. The same goes for the tool. Presentations created on your Mac look exactly the same on your iPhone or iPad and vice versa. And it’s effortless to move your work from one device to another. You can even access your presentations from the web, share them, and collaborate with others in real time.
Easy to share
The app makes it easy to share your show with a cast of dozens. Right from the toolbar, you can send a copy of your file. Or share a link to your presentation with anyone you want. So nobody has to wrangle lots of copies. You can even work on files that are stored with third-party services. And presentations can be sent via services such as Gmail or Dropbox. It makes connecting with your team — and ultimately your audience — a lot smoother.
Microsoft PowerPoint friendly
Teaming up with someone who uses Microsoft PowerPoint? The tool makes it a great working relationship. You can save the documents as PowerPoint files. Or import and edit PowerPoint documents right in the app. Most popular PowerPoint features are supported, too. Now it’s no problem to work on the same project. Even if you use different apps.
Note: Requires Mac computer with an Intel processor.
Download Apple Keynote 5.1.1
Apple Keynote 5.1.1 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse Features
- Apple Keynote 5.1.1 Free & Safe Download!
- Apple Keynote 5.1.1 Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Apple Keynote 5.1.1 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Apple Keynote 5.1.1
Apple Keynote 5.1.1 is a product developed by Apple Inc.. This site is not directly affiliated with Apple Keynote 5.1.1. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Apple Keynote 5.1.1
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Apple Keynote 5.1.1 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse” subject. thanks for your visit in Apple Keynote 5.1.1 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse.