ArgoUML for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install ArgoUML for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Developer Tools category with a new features in (15.88 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
ArgoUML for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the ArgoUML for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (15.88 MB) Safe & Secure
version : ArgoUML 0.34 LATEST
category : Developer Tools
ArgoUML for Mac description informations
ArgoUML for Mac is the leading open source UML modeling tool and includes support for all standard UML diagrams. It runs on any Java platform and is available in ten languages.
ArgoUML for macOS is a pure Java open source UML CASE (Computer Aided Software Engineering) tool that provides cognitive support for object-oriented design. The tool is written entirely in Java and uses the Java Foundation Classes. The app is compliant with the OMG Standard for UML 1.4. The core model repository is an implementation of the Java Metadata Interface (JMI) which directly supports MOF and uses the machine readable version of the UML 1.4 specification provided by the OMG.
Features and Highlights
Install with Java Web Start
The ArgoUML website provides easy installation with Java Web Start.
Standard UML Metamodel
The app is compliant with the OMG Standard for UML 1.4. The core model repository is an implementation of the Java Metadata Interface (JMI) which directly supports MOF and uses the machine readable version of the UML 1.4 specification provided by the OMG.
UML Diagram Support
ArgoUML for Mac uses GEF, the UCI Graph Editing Framework to edit UML diagrams.
XMI is an XML based exchange format between UML tools. Argo UML uses this as standard saving mechanism so that easy interchange with other tools and compliance with open standards are secured. Additionally, exporting the model to XMI is possible.
Several diagram export formats
Diagrams can be saved as GIF, PNG, PostScript, Encapsulated PS, PGML and SVG.
Advanced diagram editing and Zoom, OCL Support, Forward Engineering, Reverse Engineering /Jar/ class file Import, Cognitive Support, Reflection-in-action and many more.
Note: Requires Java.
Also Available: Download ArgoUML for Windows
Download ArgoUML for Mac Latest Version
ArgoUML for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- ArgoUML for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- ArgoUML for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall ArgoUML for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer ArgoUML for Mac
ArgoUML for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with ArgoUML for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST ArgoUML for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “ArgoUML for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in ArgoUML for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).