Aurora HDR for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Aurora HDR for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Imaging and Digital Photo category with a new features in (18.86 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Aurora HDR for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Aurora HDR for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (18.86 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Aurora HDR 2019 1.0.1 LATEST
category : Imaging and Digital Photo
Aurora HDR for Mac description informations
Aurora HDR for Mac is one of the world’s most advanced and amazing HDR applications, co-developed by Skylum and Trey Ratcliff — the world’s most famous HDR photographer. You get tools, power, flexibility and creative freedom to make amazing HDR photos in minutes, without Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, or any other software.
HDR Excellence – Aurora HDR combines Macphun’s proprietary image tone-mapping, a fun user interface and Trey’s excellent photographic vision. You get fast and powerful results for creating HDR photos with styles from completely realistic to extreme.
Complete Set of HDR Tools – Aurora HDR for macOS features an easy-to-use, versatile workflow that supports every style of HDR. It simplifies the creation of beautiful photos with auto alignment and automatic deghosting technology, over 60 powerful editing tools and scores of 1-click presets developed by Skylum team.
Presets for Instant Magic – You want amazing results, quickly? The app presets for various photography styles will give it to you. Even create your own presets and share them with other artists.
Unique Editing Tools – Take advantage of custom textures, layers, brushes, image radiance, structure and detail controls, vignette and vivid colors and much more. The app includes best-in-class toning, split-toning, color filter and even graduated neutral density tools to help you achieve fantastic results, easily!
Even More Power – There is no other software like AuroraHDR. Learn more about tools and features, plus watch free tutorials by pro photographers at: aurorahdr.com
Features and Highlights
Advanced tone-mapping technology Advanced image processing engine Mac & Windows Support Intuitive user interface HDR Enhancer Fast Brackets Merging Native RAW Support Pro Preset Packs Custom preset pack support History Panel Histogram Before & after comparison Lens Correction tool Transform Tool Dodge & Burn Filter Image Flip & Rotate Multiply layers & blend modes Color Temperature Image Radiance Masking Crop tool Detail, clarity and structure controls Polarize Filter Feather & Density for layer masks Top & Bottom Adjustment Gradient Masking tool Dozens of smart color controls High-quality presets for all HDR styles Luminosity Masking Smart Tone Whites & Blacks Highlights / Midtones / Shadows Note: 14 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Aurora HDR for Windows
Download Aurora HDR for Mac Latest Version
Aurora HDR for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Aurora HDR for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Aurora HDR for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Aurora HDR for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Aurora HDR for Mac
Aurora HDR for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Aurora HDR for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Aurora HDR for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Aurora HDR for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Aurora HDR for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).