Avast Free Mac Security – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Avast Free Mac Security full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.9 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Antivirus and Spyware category with a new features in (110 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Avast Free Mac Security – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Avast Free Mac Security on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.9 or later
file size : (110 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Avast Mac Security 14.2 LATEST
category : Antivirus and Spyware
Avast Free Mac Security description informations
Avast Free Mac Security offers three shields, on-demand scanning and WebRep clients which are automatically (optionally) installed to Safari, Chrome and Firefox browsers. Web Shield and Mail Shield combine to check the vast majority of incoming data from the Internet, while File Shield scans all programs stored and executed from your hard drive. Everything is packed in a brand new GUI. Download Avast Mac Security for macOS and protect your Macintosh with the best antivirus & security app. Download, Install or Update Avast Free Mac Security!
Macs need protection, too
Mac OS X is considered one of the most secure operating systems available. But today’s threats aren’t after your computer – they’re after your identity and your money.
New threats target you personally
These days hackers “phish,” “spearphish” and “whale” to target you specifically. Combine these with other threats like router hijacking, and your identity is at great risk of being stolen.
Will it work with my Mac?
If you’re on a Mac running OSX, it will work. You need 128 MB of RAM and 750MB of disk space. Beyond that, you can be running just about any stable version of OSX (even Yosemite), and the app keep you protected.
There’s security in numbers
More people around the world trust Avast for their security than any other company. That means better security for all of us. The reason is simple: “We see and react to more data from more users, so we can make your protection better.”
If you are looking for Avast Free Mac Security alternatives, we recommend you to download BitDefender Antivirus for Mac or Avira Antivirus Pro for Mac.
Also Available: Download Avast for Windows
Download Avast Free Mac Security Latest Version
Avast Free Mac Security – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Avast Free Mac Security Free & Safe Download!
- Avast Free Mac Security Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Avast Free Mac Security – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Avast Free Mac Security
Avast Free Mac Security is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Avast Free Mac Security. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Avast Free Mac Security
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Avast Free Mac Security – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Avast Free Mac Security – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).