Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.12 Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Browsers and Plugins category with a new features in (4.2 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
file size : (4.2 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Avast SecureLine VPN 3.8.1 LATEST
category : Browsers and Plugins
Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac description informations
Use an Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac tool to protect your privacy and enjoy safe and anonymous web browsing worldwide. Encrypts your Internet connection at the click of a button for true online privacy. Who needs hackers on public Wi-Fi, advertisers tracking everything you do online, and content blocks whenever you’re in the wrong country? Enjoy the Internet your way, with Avast SecureLine VPN for macOS.
You shouldn’t have to worry about employers, advertisers, governments, or your own ISP snooping on what you do online. So don’t. Just flick a switch, and your online activities are hidden away.
What is a VPN?
The internet is big open road: it gets you where you’re going, but everyone can see where you’re going and what you’re doing. SecureLine Virtual Private Network creates a tunnel of powerful encryption, so no one can see what you’re doing. And because the tunnel comes out of one of secure servers placed strategically around the world, whoever you connect to sees IP address, not yours.
Think your local coffeeshop Wi-Fi is safe because you know the barista by name? You’re not alone on that network. We use bank-grade encryption to safely tunnel your communication through any network – no matter how sketchy. Raise your hand if you love censorship! Thought so. We get you around content blocks so you can read, watch and engage with anything you find online – no matter where it’s from.
Features and Highlights
Hide your activities from your Internet provider, advertisers, employers and more.
Stay safe wherever you are. Be it coffee shop, airport, or a train station. We got it covered.
Access any content
“We can get you around content blocks. Enjoy your favorite TV shows as you choose.”
Pick from a broad variety of speedy servers all around the world.
Hide your IP address
Your IP address is one of the main ways advertisers, Internet service providers and others keep track of you across the web. So don’t give them more than you have to: servers will be your mask – and your new address.
Single shared IP address
It’s easier to get lost in a crowd. Whenever you connect to servers, you get the same IP address as everyone else connected to it – making it that much harder for traffic on that server to be associated with any one of you. Download Avast SecureLine VPN 2020 latest now!
DNS leak protection
Why go through the trouble of hiding your tracks if your OS phones the local registry using your home line the second it gets confused? We make sure all IPv4 traffic coming from your device is firewalled, and disable IPv6 requests.
Once you’re connected to servers, we don’t track the apps you use, the websites you visit or the content you consume, period. If someone asks, we just can’t answer.
Get around censorship
We get you around artificial limitations placed on your web so you can experience true internet freedom. With 55 different server locations, you won’t be seeing that “Sorry, this service isn’t available in your country” message anymore.
Get better deals – globally
Price discrimination: it’s a thing. Here’s how it works: the same product gets offered in different regions at different prices. Ever wondered what a cheap flight fare really looks like? Try booking the flight again…but from a different region.
Connect with your peers. No tricks
Who are we to get between people who want to connect? We support peer-2-peer (P2P) networking in some of server locations. We even marked them out on selection screen to make them easy to find.
A reliable stream of content
Want to catch that game that’s happening around the world? All of locations have enough bandwidth to stream content in hi-definition, and because protocol runs over UDP, you don’t have to wait for the content to catch up.
Social networking at school and office
OK, maybe spending your work or study time on Facebook or Linkedin isn’t the best use of your talents, but who are we to judge? You should have the freedom to check any communications from any access point you’re on, no questions asked.
Note: 7 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Avast SecureLine VPN for Windows
Download Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac Latest Version
Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac
Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).