AVG Secure VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install AVG Secure VPN for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Browsers and Plugins category with a new features in (2.9 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
AVG Secure VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the AVG Secure VPN for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (2.9 MB) Safe & Secure
version : AVG Secure VPN 1.4.0 LATEST
category : Browsers and Plugins
AVG Secure VPN for Mac description informations
AVG Secure VPN for Mac (Virtual Private Network) for macOS gives you a secure and private connection to unrestricted internet access. It does that by encrypting your connection so nobody can snoop on your online activity. The result? Secure and private access to any site — anywhere, anytime. That’s your favourite sites, shows and subscription services all with uncensored access.
Antivirus software protects your devices but a VPN service protects your internet connection. You might think you don’t need to download a VPN but without one you’re wide open to cyber criminals, advertisers and even your internet service provider snooping on your browsing activities. Here’s why. Download AVG Secure VPN for macOS 2020 latest today!
It uses the most trusted and widely used VPN protocol available, OpenVPN for your Mac device. This protocol is open source which means you have the reassurance that no unknown proprietary codes can access your data. And to boot it uses OpenSSL libraries and run the whole operation over UDP ports so you always get the best speeds when using the free VPN trial.
Once you switch on AVG Secure VPN tool and connect your Mac device to the internet you’re instantly protected. How? Well, when you connect VPN software for macOS it give you one of IP address instead of your own (your IP is the unique code that identifies your device). Which means if anyone comes snooping they can only see server address. Pair that with military grade encryption levels of 256 bit AES standards and there you have it. Instant online privacy at the click of a button.
Features and Highlights
An encrypted connection means nobody can track what you do online. Not your ISP, boss or even the government. Yes really.
Online banker? Military grade encryption levels keeps your data secure on any device, even if you’re using public Wi-Fi. Just the way it should be.
A VPN means no content blocks, no matter where you’re located. Meaning you can enjoy your favorite shows and subscription sites anytime, anywhere.
Stay safe on Public Wi-Fi
Browsing the web for free is great, right? Wrong. Public Wi-Fi is so insecure a child could hack it. A VPN secures your connection on free Wi-Fi so you can even transfer money safely.
Avoid censorship abroad
Abroad and can’t access your emails, social media or subscription services? Connect using a VPN and choose to appear in your home country for instant access.
Access blocked content
At work and find yourself blocked from Facebook? Who are we to judge. A VPN for Mac means workplace content blocks are a thing of the past.
Shared IP addresses
When you connect you use the same IP address as other users. Making that traffic impossible to pinpoint.
From any location
With network of global servers you can appear to be located almost anywhere in the world.
What about logging?
“We have no idea what you do online when using servers. We don’t track traffic so if we get asked? We can’t tell.”
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download AVG Secure VPN for Windows
Download AVG Secure VPN for Mac Latest Version
AVG Secure VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- AVG Secure VPN for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- AVG Secure VPN for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall AVG Secure VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer AVG Secure VPN for Mac
AVG Secure VPN for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with AVG Secure VPN for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST AVG Secure VPN for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “AVG Secure VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in AVG Secure VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).