Balsamiq Mockups for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Balsamiq Mockups for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.6 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Developer Tools category with a new features in (16.2 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Balsamiq Mockups for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Balsamiq Mockups for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.6 or later
file size : (16.2 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Balsamiq Mockups 3.5.17 LATEST
category : Developer Tools
Balsamiq Mockups for Mac description informations
Balsamiq Mockups for Mac is a rapid wireframing tool that helps you Work Faster & Smarter. It reproduces the experience of sketching on a whiteboard but using a computer. Making mockups is fast. You’ll generate more ideas, so you can throw out the bad ones and discover the best solutions. Newer versions of Balsamiq Mockups are now released under name Balsamiq Wireframes!
Using Mockups feels like drawing, but because it’s digital, you can tweak and rearrange easily. Teams can come up with a design and iterate over it in real-time in the course of a meeting. Sketchy, low-fidelity wireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality. Linking lets you generate click-through prototypes for demos & usability testing. Seamless integration with all versions of Mockups, for when you’re back online. Interfaces with drag and drop components-anyone can use it. Create templates, masters, and re-usable component libraries. Mockups are designed to help you and your team or clients iterate on wireframes as early in the process as possible when it’s cheapest to do so. Balsamiq Mockups for macOS is a rapid wireframing software that helps you work smarter!
Features and Highlights
Low-fidelity wireframes let you focus discussion on functionality.
Drag & Drop Simplicity
Create user interfaces with drag and drop components—anyone can use it.
Quick Add for Speed
Lets you build wireframes using your keyboard.
Create templates, masters, and re-usable component libraries.
UI Components & Icons
Lots of built-in user interface controls and icons, plus many community-generated symbols.
Linking lets you generate click-through prototypes for demos & usability testing.
Export to PNG or PDF
Share or present mockups with embedded links using PDF export, or use a 3rd party tool to export to code.
Go really, really fast. And many more.
Note: 7 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Balsamiq Mockups for Windows
Download Balsamiq Mockups for Mac Latest Version
Balsamiq Mockups for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Balsamiq Mockups for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Balsamiq Mockups for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Balsamiq Mockups for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Balsamiq Mockups for Mac
Balsamiq Mockups for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Balsamiq Mockups for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Balsamiq Mockups for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Balsamiq Mockups for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Balsamiq Mockups for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).