Bartender for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Bartender for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.12 Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Desktop Enhancements category with a new features in (6.4 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Bartender for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Bartender for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
file size : (6.4 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Bartender 3.1.7 LATEST
category : Desktop Enhancements
Bartender for Mac description informations
Bartender for Mac lets you organize your menu bar icons, by hiding them, rearranging them, show hidden items with a click or keyboard shortcut and have icons show when they update. There are many ways to configure Bartender for macOS as you wish. Give it a go and find out!
Features and Highlights
macOS Mojave Ready
It fully supports macOS Sierra, High Sierra and Mojave.
Updated UI for modern macOS
The Bartender Bar now displays in the menu bar, making it look like part of macOS.
Keyboard navigate menu items
With the program you can keyboard navigate menu items simply use the hotkey to activate then arrow through them and press return to select.
Search all menu items
You can now search all menu items, allowing you quick access to a menu item without looking for it. Simply use the hotkey to activate or control click the app menu item and start typing.
Completely rewritten for modern macOS
It has been rewritten for modern macOS. Using the latest technologies and best practices the tool is more reliable, capable and lays the foundation for future innovations.
Take control of your menu bar icons
With the app you can choose which apps stay in the menu bar, are displayed in the Bartender Bar or are hidden completely.
Hidden menu bar icons
Hidden items can be shown whenever you want, by clicking on the Icon or via a hot key.
Show menu bar icons in the menu bar when they update
Set up apps to display their menu bar icons in the menu bar for a period of time when they update. Allowing you to see whats happening, or take important action.
It can automatically hide menu bar icons again when you click on another app
Works with Dark mode
It works great in light or dark mode
Keyboard Navigate your menu bar icons
Keyboard navigate menu icons; simply use the hotkey to activate then arrow through them and press return to select.
Search menu bar icons
You can search all menu icons, allowing you quick access to menu icons without looking for it. Simply use the hotkey or control click the Bar tender menu icon to activate search and start typing.
Order your menu bar icons
With the app, you can set the order of the menu bar items, both in the menu bar and the hidden items, simply by ⌘+dragging the items. So your menu bar items are always in the order you want.
If you want a really clean look and privacy, It can also be hidden.
Note: 4-week trial version.
Download Bartender for Mac Latest Version
Bartender for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Bartender for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Bartender for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Bartender for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Bartender for Mac
Bartender for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Bartender for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Bartender for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Bartender for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Bartender for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).