BlackBerry Link for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install BlackBerry Link for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Desktop Enhancements category with a new features in (90.37 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by BlackBerry.
BlackBerry Link for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the BlackBerry Link for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (90.37 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : BlackBerry
version : BlackBerry Link 18.104.22.168 LATEST
category : Desktop Enhancements
BlackBerry Link for Mac description informations
BlackBerry Link for Mac is a user full data management dashboard that can easily connect your Windows PC or Mac with BlackBerry 10 devices and effortlessly enable users to sync and organize content such has music and photos. Using this app anyone who owns BlackBerry 10 device can easily transfer photos, songs and videos to and from PC or Mac, enabling much easier enjoyment in all your multimedia content. In addition of entrainment content management, BlackBerry Link also supports ability to sync calendar and contact entries between home computer and BlackBerry 10 device, as well as update its system software and preform important backup and restore features that could enable you to have completely hassle-free upgrade experience when moving from one phone to another.
Main interface of BlackBerry Link for macOS has a traditional dark theme that is present with all BlackBerry apps, with dashboard that is very clear and easy to use. Left side of the app holds a listing of most important sections, which when they are activated are showcased on the remained of the large dashboard screen. This listing consists form the description of the currently connected BlackBerry device, and buttons for Home (overview of your device, currently installed version of OS, backup state), Backup & Restore, Software Updates, Contacts & Calendar, Music, Pictures, Videos and Documents. With this kind of setup, even users who have very little technical knowledge about working with home computers will have easy way how to manipulate with the entertainment content on their phones, and preform basic phone sync and upgrade options that will not only make your phone up to date with latest OS versions but also enable you to easily switch from one phone to another taking with you all your contacts and calendar entries.
Features and Highlights
Seamless content management
Access, sync, share and organize all your photos, music, videos and files over Wi-Fi® or USB between your BlackBerry 10 devices and your computer. Music can be synced and shared between your BlackBerry 10 device and your PC or Mac, with support for both Windows Media Player® and iTunes. Photos, videos and documents can easily be synced with selected folders too.
Easy to use
BlackBerry Link for Mac is easy to set up, and you’ll be prompted to download the software when you first connect your BlackBerry 10 device to your computer. Once installed you’ll enjoy fast and seamless access to your media and documents. BlackBerry® ID sign in with the app allows you to automatically associate your computer with your BlackBerry 10 device(s) that are signed in with the same BlackBerry ID.
Secure back-up and updates
Your device data can be securely backed-up with Black Berry Link. Then, if needed, your content can be restored in just a few simple steps.
Note: Requires BlackBerry smartphones running BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3 or later.
Also Available: Download BlackBerry Link for Windows
Download BlackBerry Link for Mac Latest Version
BlackBerry Link for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- BlackBerry Link for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- BlackBerry Link for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall BlackBerry Link for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer BlackBerry Link for Mac
BlackBerry Link for Mac is a product developed by BlackBerry. This site is not directly affiliated with BlackBerry Link for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST BlackBerry Link for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “BlackBerry Link for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in BlackBerry Link for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).