Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Video Software category with a new features in (16.8 MB) From Author’s Site to download for you by .
Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (16.8 MB) From Author’s Site
version : Blackmagic Disk Speed Test 3.2 LATEST
category : Video Software
Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for Mac description informations
Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for Mac is an easy to use tool to quickly measure and certify your disk performance for working with high quality video! Simply click the start button and Disk Speed Test will write test your disk using large blocks of data, and then display the result. Disk Speed Test will continue to test writes and reads from your disk so you can evaluate both performance and readability over time.
What’s New in Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for macOS
Improve UI to support faster disks. Requirements for Blackmagic Disk Speed Test
Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.10 or later
Download Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for Mac Latest Version
Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for Mac
Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).