BridgeChecker for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install BridgeChecker for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.6 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest File Transfer and Networking category with a new features in (921.6 KB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
BridgeChecker for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the BridgeChecker for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.6 or later
file size : (921.6 KB) Safe & Secure
version : BridgeChecker 1.7_b603 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
BridgeChecker for Mac description informations
BridgeChecker for Mac is a WiFi auto-switch utility for Windows and macOS that can automatically disable/enable wireless interfaces. Whenever your computer is connected to an Ethernet port and the link state is good, the utility can automatically turn off the IEEE 802.11 wireless network interface. This conserves IP address allocation, reduces security risks, resolves dual interface routing issues, and prolongs battery life.
Features and Highlights
Default operation mode after install will disable wireless if wired connected Load on Startup Enable wireless if wired not connected Disable USB connected personal hotspot Interface Options: Do nothing Disable wireless if wired is connected Disconnect wireless if wired is connected Password protected to exit program Runs in the background with no user input needed From Menu Bar – View Currently Connected Interface Information Name, Mac Address, IP, etc…
Recommended Usage Scenarios
Disable wireless card when connected to LAN via Ethernet Disable connected wireless USB Adapters when connected to LAN via Ethernet Enable only one network adapter at a time Automatically disable the wireless card when connected to LAN Disable wireless when Ethernet cable plugged in Disable Wireless adapter automatically when there is a LAN Automatically turn off wireless Disable wireless when hard wired Prevent multiple Simultaneous Network Connections Disable wireless when LAN is connected Prevent wireless intrusion by eliminating dual-homed devices Disable WLAN on LAN connection Turn off Wireless on laptop Turn off wireless when LAN connected Disable wireless when on a physical network (LAN) Prevent bridged networks Disable wireless on Ethernet Enable/disable wireless automatically Disable wireless when cable connected Disable WiFi when connected to a wired physical network Swapping between wireless and wired networking How to auto-disable wireless on wired/LAN connect Wireless automatically turn off when wired Auto switch network connection How to auto-switch wireless and lan on windows 7 Also Available: Download BridgeChecker for Windows
Download BridgeChecker for Mac Latest Version
BridgeChecker for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- BridgeChecker for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- BridgeChecker for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall BridgeChecker for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer BridgeChecker for Mac
BridgeChecker for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with BridgeChecker for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST BridgeChecker for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “BridgeChecker for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in BridgeChecker for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).