Butler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Butler for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.8 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Desktop Enhancements category with a new features in (2.25 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Butler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Butler for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.8 or later
file size : (2.25 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Butler 4.3.3 LATEST
category : Desktop Enhancements
Butler for Mac description informations
Butler for Mac is a do-it-all utility for macOS. Launcher, iTunes controller, macros, pop-up folders, multiple clipboards, and more.
You can access applications and any other kind of document by browsing fully customizable system-wide spring-loaded menus, pressing hot keys, clicking hot corners, or entering abbreviations. Butler for macOS will learn from your habits and remember what you want a certain abbreviation to do (e.g., enter “abo” to launch “Address Book”). The app offers you a way to manage your bookmarks without depending on a certain browser. In contrary to a browser’s bookmark collection, the tool’s bookmarks are always accessible through its system-wide menus, hot keys, etc. And you’ll certainly become addicted to accessing bookmarks by entering abbreviations. Butler also lets you access the bookmarks of every single browser there is for Mac OS X.
Adding files or URLs from your web browser to the tool’s configuration is stunningly easy: Just drag them to the active screen corner (default: top left), see the program’s main window open, and drop your items somewhere within your configuration. The app’s predecessor “Another Launcher” was the first application that let you search the web from the menu bar. But if your menu bar is too crowded for an input field, you can also use hot keys to pop up dedicated web search windows. Butler supports a large number of search engines by default, but you are not restricted to those? you can easily add your own search engines.
Butler for Mac lets you access items you have previously stored in your pasteboard, effectively turning your pasteboard into a stack. You can also take a snapshot of your current pasteboard and keep it for good. This feature is particularly useful for text snippets you need to enter on a regular basis. You can use the program to move and copy files, control iTunes, access the system preferences, change the current user, and so on. But the app really shines when it comes to customizing its behavior. Is your menu bar too crowded? Use the tool’s docklet. Do you want a menu for each mounted volume? Do you want a menu to pop up when you press a certain hot key? Do you want all running applications in your menu bar? Or do you prefer doing things with your keyboard only? Whatever kind of interface you prefer, the app is at your service.
Download Butler for Mac Latest Version
Butler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Butler for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Butler for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Butler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Butler for Mac
Butler for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Butler for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Butler for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Butler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Butler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).