CINEBENCH for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install CINEBENCH for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.11 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Cleaning and Tweaking category with a new features in (192 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
CINEBENCH for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the CINEBENCH for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.11 or later
file size : (192 MB) Safe & Secure
version : CINEBENCH for Mac R20 LATEST
category : Cleaning and Tweaking
CINEBENCH for Mac description informations
CINEBENCH for Mac is a famous benchmarking and stress testing application that relies on its advanced algorithms to extract every bit of performance out of all modern X86 and X64 CPU cores. Available on both Windows and Mac platforms, the app is today praised as one of the most popular and widely used benchmarking applications. With decades of experience in computer technology space, this benchmarking app has managed to establish itself as one of the most important benchmarking platforms for evaluating the speed and stability of modern CPUs. The app is a valuable tool for enabling more informed purchase decisions, stability testing, optimizing of manufacturing, workflow evaluation and much more.
In addition to testing CPU cores (with support from cheapest single-core products to the most advanced 256 thread enterprise CPUs), CINEBENCH can also be used to test graphics card performance. This is done via a separate test that is focused on one highly detailed 3D scene (featuring more than 1 million polygons, high-resolution textures, and various graphical effects) that is rendered using the cross-platform capable OpenGL API.
Installation and Use
CINEBENCH for macOS comes in a single installation package that can be easily handled by users of all knowledge levels. Simply unpack the ZIP archive, place it anywhere on your local storage and start the app. Upon first boot, you will be presented with the simple user interface that is separated into two main parts – a control area on the left and the much larger rendering canvas on the right.
The main tools of the app are the two “Run” buttons that initiate benchmarking tests for both CPU and GPU. The faster the CPU or GPU scenes are rendered, the better score you will get. Below those buttons, you will see the listing of your detected hardware components, and below a result listing that showcases not only your previous runs but also results from comparable hardware. This way, you can easily compare your results between runs, and compare your results with the scores of other CPUs that are currently sold on the market.
Be aware that the score of your CPU or GPU may be affected if you are running resource-intensive apps or OS services in the background. To ensure best possible results, it is recommended to restart your Mac before running CINE BENCH. Always install the latest graphics card drivers before attempting to run a GPU benchmark.
Features and Highlights
Accurate and reliable CPU and GPU benchmarks. Stress all available cores of your CPU, no matter if you have 1 CPU thread or 256 of them. Stress test your Mac to find whether or not it can run stable for prolonged periods of time. Real-time score output and easy way of comparing scores between your runs. Supports all the latest CPU architectures currently in use. The oldest supported CPU architecture on Mac – Core 2 Solo. Available on both PC and Mac. Also Available: Download CINEBENCH for Windows
Download CINEBENCH for Mac Latest Version
CINEBENCH for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- CINEBENCH for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- CINEBENCH for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall CINEBENCH for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer CINEBENCH for Mac
CINEBENCH for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with CINEBENCH for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST CINEBENCH for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “CINEBENCH for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in CINEBENCH for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).