Clementine for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Clementine for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.6 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest MP3 and Audio category with a new features in (30.6 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Clementine for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Clementine for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.6 or later
file size : (30.6 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Clementine 1.3.1 LATEST
category : MP3 and Audio
Clementine for Mac description informations
Clementine for Mac is a free and open-source multiplatform music player that was created with usability and speed in mind. With it you will easily control all the aspects of your music listening, manage playlists, use internet streaming radio from Spotify, SKY.fm, Grooveshark, Last.fm, and others, transfer music to your portable devices (Apple devices are 100% supported), control music via remote control, and much, much more. Created from the ground up to serve both novices and professionals, this music layback and music library manager manages to satisfy needs of everyone who is interested in world of audio entertainment, hosted both on your local storage and online.
First version of this great application was released in early 2010, built completely on the Qt 4 and GStreamer frameworks that allow the creation of cross-platform projects for macOS, Windows, Linux and Unix-like platforms, all of which are supported by Clementine. The need for creating this app arose after popular music player Amarok completely changed its visual style and supported features, which caused its community to criticize it and start looking for new audio playback software. This prompted open source community to fork of that app and create their own Clementine under the leadership of the developers David Sansome, John Maguire Pawel Bara and Arnaud Bienner. Very quickly they managed to create an app that mixes the best features from the Amarok v1.4 and new features that expanded its usability.
Also Available: Download Clementine for Windows
Download Clementine for Mac Latest Version
Clementine for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Clementine for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Clementine for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Clementine for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Clementine for Mac
Clementine for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Clementine for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Clementine for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Clementine for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Clementine for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).