Comodo Antivirus for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Comodo Antivirus for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Antivirus and Spyware category with a new features in (19.9 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Comodo Group, Inc..
Comodo Antivirus for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Comodo Antivirus for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (19.9 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Comodo Group, Inc.
version : Comodo Antivirus 2016 184.108.40.206 LATEST
category : Antivirus and Spyware
Comodo Antivirus for Mac description informations
There used to be a time when Mac computers were considered almost ‘virus-proof’. Unfortunately, this is no longer the case. The quantity of Mac viruses is growing at an alarming rate and solid protection against these threats is essential if you wish to prevent identity theft, file corruption or interception of your credit card details. Comodo Antivirus for Mac provides state-of-the-art virus protection to your Mac OS computer at no cost.
Featuring an on-demand scanner, ‘always on’ real-time protection and a constantly updated database of known viruses, Comodo AV provides superior protection against zero-day malware. This is not a stripped-down version of a paid product, it’s the real deal. Scan any drive or file. Get in-depth reports on viral activity. Even scan compressed .zip files, where viruses often hide. All in one attractive user-friendly interface. Comodo Antivirus for macOS provides complete protection against viruses!
Features and Highlights
Easy and user-friendly interface
Simply install and forget, while Antivirus continues to protect
Checks each and every file or application invoked and blocks them if identified as threats
Run on-demand scanning and cleaning of your system with a single click
Scan individual files or folders by dragging them to CAV icon in the dock
Set virus scans to run on a schedule when it’s convenient for you
Quarantine system to isolate suspicious files
Possible viruses are kept executing to ensure that nothing “sneaky” gets through
Real-time access to updated virus definitions
Get the most current protection possible against new viral strains
Unique “slider” to easily change your current security level
Change the behavior of Antivirus to reflect your security preferences at any given time
Also Available: Download Comodo Antivirus for Windows
Download Comodo Antivirus for Mac Latest Version
Comodo Antivirus for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Comodo Antivirus for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Comodo Antivirus for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Comodo Antivirus for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Comodo Antivirus for Mac
Comodo Antivirus for Mac is a product developed by Comodo Group, Inc.. This site is not directly affiliated with Comodo Antivirus for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Comodo Antivirus for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Comodo Antivirus for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Comodo Antivirus for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).