CrashPlan for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install CrashPlan for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.9 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Compression and Backup category with a new features in (22.28 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Code 42 Software Inc.
CrashPlan for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the CrashPlan for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.9 or later
file size : (22.28 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Code 42 Software Inc
version : CrashPlan 4.8.4 LATEST
category : Compression and Backup
CrashPlan for Mac description informations
Only CrashPlan for Mac offers local and online backup that’s automatic, secure and cross-platform. Whether you need to back up one laptop at home or up to 10 for the family, CrashPlan for small business for macOS delivers multi-destination protection that maximizes convenience, flexibility and rapid restores. It’s free to back up locally and to friends and family, and it’s just a few dollars a month for unlimited online backup with a the tool Central subscription.
Features and Highlights
Triple Destination Protection™
Enjoy free backup to an external drive and any trusted, internet-connected computer. Or experience the full trifecta of fearlessness with a subscription to cloud-based destination, CrashPlan Central. Only this app offers such comprehensive protection.
Whether you require gigabytes or terabytes of online backup, a subscription to the app Central cloud will set you free from file type and size roadblocks.
The app subscribers can surround their digital life with 448-bit encryption, including a private key option. This rare combination of security measures creates a virtually impenetrable “force field” around your data. What’s more, it taken extra steps to ensure data centers comply with military-grade security standards and conform to industry best practices for power redundancy, cooling and fire protection.
Your Files, Mobilized
Free mobile app is another reason to give a CrashPlan subscription a go. Along with continuous protection of your complete digital life, you’ll enjoy ready access to all your computer files from virtually anywhere, at any time. Files at your fingertips and world at your feet—it’s go time.
Silent and Continuous
The program is your silent computer backup partner, protecting your precious files and folders in real-time. Designed to use minimal CPU power, you won’t even know it’s running. If your backup is interrupted, or you put your computer to sleep, the software automatically resumes when your computer becomes available again. And when you subscribe to the app Central, you can set your online backups to run as frequently as every minute.
External Drive Backup
Have more files to back up than a single hard drive can hold? Most of us do. No problem. The computer backup has all your external hard drives covered. You can even remove and later reattach external hard drives without restarting the backup—no matter how long they’ve been disconnected. The app keep your files safe and secure until you say otherwise. No limits. No hassles. No kidding.
Generous Retention and Versioning
In real life, there’s no living in the past. But you call the shots when it comes to your digital life. With the tool, it’s easy to go back in time to a precise version of a file or folder. What’s more, there’s no limit to how many versions you can back up to the app Central.
A subscription to the app Central cloud is an easy and affordable way to prevent your digital legacy from becoming history. And simple online application, including email alerts, lets you keep an eye on everyone’s backup status—from grandma to high school graduate.
Deleted File Protection
The app Central cloud is a regret-free zone. Keep your deleted files forever (unless you tell us not to), so no matter how much time passes after you trash a file, you can dig it out. And while this means a larger investment of resources on part, if it helps reduce anxiety over accidentally trashing your data, it’s well worth it.
Have lots and lots of data (over 300 GB) to backup? If you’re in a hurry to back those files up, seeded backup service is for you. The app ship you a seed drive with instructions for backing up your files locally. Simply return the fully-loaded seed drive and jump start your backup for you.
Restore-to-Door Priority Recovery
The quickest way to recover your files (and emotional footing) after an epic data loss. With this optional service you will receive a hard drive loaded with your data, so you can restore files locally in just a few hours.
The file you’re working on right now is the one most in need of backup, so CrashPlan backs up your most recent files first, then makes sure you have a full backup at one destination as soon as possible. Even while you’re working, Crash Plan is silently crunching numbers in the background, de-duplicating data between all your files to keep your backups as small and efficient as possible.
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download CrashPlan for Windows
Download CrashPlan for Mac Latest Version
CrashPlan for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- CrashPlan for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- CrashPlan for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall CrashPlan for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer CrashPlan for Mac
CrashPlan for Mac is a product developed by Code 42 Software Inc. This site is not directly affiliated with CrashPlan for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST CrashPlan for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “CrashPlan for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in CrashPlan for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).