Data Rescue for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Data Rescue for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Cleaning and Tweaking category with a new features in (16 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Data Rescue for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Data Rescue for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (16 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Data Rescue 5.0.11 LATEST
category : Cleaning and Tweaking
Data Rescue for Mac description informations
Data Rescue for Mac is hard drive recovery software that can recover your photos, videos, documents from: crashed, corrupted or non-mounting hard drives. Accidentally reformatted hard drive or reinstalled OS. The previous deletion, damaged or missing files. The app is easy-to-use hard drive and file recovery software. Works when other computer recovery software has failed.
One powerful new feature found in Data Rescue for macOS is BootWell. Your Mac’s main hard drive (sometimes referred to as the Main HD or Boot Drive) is where all of your computer files are stored. When there is a problem with this hard drive it can be very difficult, frustrating and time-consuming to get those files back. BootWell is an all-new feature that makes recovery of your main hard drive painless, fast, and easy.
Features and Highlights
The Quick Scan is the fastest method that detects existing directory structures even if your hard drive does not mount. This scan will detect files with their original folder hierarchies and file names. It is recommended to try this scan method first if your volume is detected on the hard drive. A Quick Scan can only be used on a volume. If you have selected the hard drive to be scanned, the Quick Scan will attempt to search for the first available volume on the hard drive, then rebuild the directory structure for that volume.
Deleted Files Scan
Deleted Files Scan utilizes the unused free of a volume for any files based on file patterns. By scanning only the free space it allows the Deleted Files Scan to specifically detect any files that were deleted. Once files are deleted through the Operating System, there is no more reference to their original directory structure, filename, or date created/modified. Data Rescue® will not be able to detect the original information of that file in the directory structure. Instead, Data Rescue® will rebuild any files that it detects based on its file patterns. The results of the Deleted Files Scan will be provided with generic filenames and organized by category in the Reconstructed Files folder.
The Deep Scan is a comprehensive data recovery scan method that provides the most results possible. The Deep Scan is a two part scan method: 1. Detects existing directory structures on the hard drive. 2. Scan the whole hard drive for any file patterns to rebuild the raw data of any recognized files.
The purpose of the tool’s cloning function is to copy a hard drive or volume to another hard drive or volume, so that the copy may be scanned, reducing the wear-and-tear on the original hard drive. This will free the hard drive from use while preserving the data that was on it for later scanning. Cloning is normally not required in order to scan and recover files with this tool for Mac. The goal is to transfer all the data from the source to the destination, making a perfect one-to-one copy where it is possible. In some cases, due to disk errors on the source, copying can be hindered to the point where getting a perfect 100% is not possible because of the huge slowdown in read rate caused by errors; then the goal becomes transferring as much of the source data to the destination as possible within a certain time period.
The tool has extensive support for RAID drives. If your RAID appears in the source list, you can scan and clone it as a normal drive. However, if the RAID has become misconfigured, or each individual member appears as its own drive, the tool has the ability to create a virtual RAID to simulate the hardware RAID.
FileIQ is a powerful feature which enables the program to learn new Mac file types. Simply drag sample files to the app drop-in bin and the tool will learn these new Mac file types. FileIQ is a powerful feature which enables the app to learn new Mac file types. Simply drag sample files to the app drop-in bin and the software will learn these new Mac file types.
BootWell allows you to create a special secondary startup drive that can be used to recover files from your main startup hard drive. While being booted into BootWell it allows you to unmount your internal hard drive and get into a booted environment so you can recover files from your main startup hard drive and avoid the added steps of creating your own bootable copy of DataRescue.
Note: Does not allow you to recover files. Requires 64-bit processor.
Also Available: Download Data Rescue for Windows
Download Data Rescue for Mac Latest Version
Data Rescue for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Data Rescue for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Data Rescue for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Data Rescue for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Data Rescue for Mac
Data Rescue for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Data Rescue for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Data Rescue for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Data Rescue for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Data Rescue for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).