DiskWarrior for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install DiskWarrior for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.4 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Cleaning and Tweaking category with a new features in (5 MB) From Author’s Site to download for you by .
DiskWarrior for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the DiskWarrior for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.4 or later
file size : (5 MB) From Author’s Site
version : DiskWarrior 5.2 LATEST
category : Cleaning and Tweaking
DiskWarrior for Mac description informations
DiskWarrior for Mac is the essential Mac disk utility software. Everything just disappeared after your Mac went haywire. All your work documents. The music you most enjoy. The movie of your kid’s first steps. It’s your life and it’s gone. Don’t panic! DiskWarrior for macOS will recover your documents, photos, music and any other files when disaster strikes and you lose access to your files.
Features and Highlights
DiskWarrior gets you back up and running fast!
Perhaps you’ve tried to open a document and all that happens is a color wheel that spins and spins and spins… Or your Mac no longer starts up… Or your external hard disk no longer appears… Or your MP3s won’t play… Or every time you look through your photos, your Mac crashes. These might indicate directory damage or even a pending drive failure.
DiskWarrior repairs disks no other utility program can repair
With a single click, the program reads the damaged directory and finds all salvageable files and folders and builds a new error-free, optimized directory for you to use.
DiskWarrior repairs those cryptic errors reported by Disk Utility
Messages from your Mac such as “Invalid node structure” and “Keys out of order” may seem mysterious or even scary but the program fixes these problems and many, many more.
DiskWarrior saves your hard-earned money
You can try other utilities but you’ll probably end up needing the app to recover your data. You’ll save money buying the tool first.
You can easily check if your missing documents and items have been recovered
The program’s patented preview feature lets you see how your disk will appear after it is repaired, but before any changes are made. You can even compare your disk in its damaged state to its repaired state.
DiskWarrior is incredibly safe to use
The tool verifies your repaired directory to ensure it is error free. It then uses a fail-safe method of replacing the damaged directory to ensure that interruptions such as power outages won’t harm your data.
DiskWarrior monitors your drive’s health
Using SMART technology, DiskWarrior for Mac can automatically test and alert you to impending drive malfunctions.
DiskWarrior is so advanced it can even recover your data from a failing drive.
Just plug a new drive into your Mac and let the app copy your good files from the failing hard drive to the new drive.
DiskWarrior diagnoses common file problems
File paths, permissions, invalid plists and other problems are tested to ensure your files can be found when you need them.
What’s New in DiskWarrior?
Ships on a bootable flash drive to repair your startup disk
Flash drives start up much faster than DVDs and can be updated as needed.
Today’s large disks can have large directories. Using the latest 64-bit technology allows the app to handle even the largest disks.
Includes the new DiskWarrior Recovery Maker
New Macs have new OS X startup requirements. The app Recovery Maker updates your Recovery flash drive with the latest OS X.
Runs from OS X Recovery (Recovery HD)
In an emergency, you no longer need a separate startup disk to run the app on your startup disk unless your startup disk has partition table damage.
Repairs partition table damage
Sometimes the damage is to the map that describes all your drive’s partitions which makes all your partitions unavailable. The tool can repair standard Mac GUID partition tables when started from the DiskWarrior Recovery flash drive.
Updated to use the newest OS X technologies while still supporting older PowerPC and Intel Macs that can no longer run the latest OS X.
For many disks, directory rebuilding is twice as fast as the previous version.
Recovers more data from drives with hardware malfunctions
Recover your important files from most failing drives, possibly saving you thousands of dollars in professional recovery costs.
Detects and repairs more disk problems than ever
The best is even better.
New Directory Optimization Index
You can tell how efficient your directories are at a glance.
Repairs Time Machine backup disks
Drives containing Time Machine back ups can have enormous directories that were often too large for the app. The 64-bit memory addressing of Disk Warrior allows these drives to be repaired or recovered.
Download DiskWarrior for Mac Latest Version
DiskWarrior for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- DiskWarrior for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- DiskWarrior for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall DiskWarrior for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer DiskWarrior for Mac
DiskWarrior for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with DiskWarrior for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST DiskWarrior for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “DiskWarrior for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in DiskWarrior for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).