DisplayCAL for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install DisplayCAL for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.6 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Imaging and Digital Photo category with a new features in (51.8 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
DisplayCAL for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the DisplayCAL for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.6 or later
file size : (51.8 MB) Safe & Secure
version : DisplayCAL 188.8.131.52 LATEST
category : Imaging and Digital Photo
DisplayCAL for Mac description informations
DisplayCAL for Mac (formerly known as dispcalGUI) is a display calibration and profiling solution with a focus on accuracy and versatility (in fact, the author is of the honest opinion it may be the most accurate and versatile ICC compatible display profiling solution available anywhere). At its core, it relies on ArgyllCMS, an advanced open-source color management system, to take measurements, create calibrations and profiles, and for a variety of other advanced color related tasks.
Calibrate and characterize your display devices using one of many supported measurement instruments, with support for multi-display setups and a variety of available options for advanced users, such as verification and reporting functionality to evaluate ICC profiles and display devices, creating video 3D LUTs, as well as optional CIECAM02 gamut mapping to take into account varying viewing conditions. Other features include:
Support of colorimeter corrections for different display device types to increase the absolute accuracy of colorimeters. Corrections can be imported from vendor software or created from measurements if a spectrometer is available. Check display device uniformity via measurements. Test chart editor: Create charts with any amount and composition of color patches, easy copy & paste from CGATS, CSV files (only tab-delimited) and spreadsheet applications, for profile verification and evaluation. Create synthetic ICC profiles with custom primaries, white- and black point as well as tone response for use as working spaces or source profiles in device linking (3D LUT) transforms.
CalMAN X2 (treated as i1 Display 2) Datacolor/ColorVision Spyder2 Datacolor Spyder3 (since ArgyllCMS 1.1.0) Datacolor Spyder4 (since ArgyllCMS 1.3.6) Datacolor Spyder5 (since ArgyllCMS 1.7.0) Datacolor SpyderX (since ArgyllCMS 2.1.0) Hughski ColorHug (Linux support since ArgyllCMS 1.3.6, Windows support with newest ColorHug firmware since ArgyllCMS 1.5.0, fully functional macOS support since ArgyllCMS 1.6.2) Hughski ColorHug2 (since ArgyllCMS 1.7.0) Image Engineering EX1 (since ArgyllCMS 1.8.0) Klein K10-A (since ArgyllCMS 1.7.0. The K-1, K-8, and K-10 are also reported to work) Lacie Blue Eye (treated as i1 Display 2) Sencore ColorPro III, IV & V (treated as i1 Display 1) Sequel Imaging MonacoOPTIX/Chroma 4 (treated as i1 Display 1) X-Rite Chroma 5 (treated as i1 Display 1) X-Rite ColorMunki Create (treated as i1 Display 2) X-Rite ColorMunki Smile (since ArgyllCMS 1.5.0) X-Rite DTP92 X-Rite DTP94 X-Rite/GretagMacbeth/Pantone Huey X-Rite/GretagMacbeth i1 Display 1 X-Rite/GretagMacbeth i1 Display 2/LT (the HP DreamColor/Advanced Profiling Solution versions of the instrument are also reported to work) X-Rite i1 Display Pro, ColorMunki Display (since ArgyllCMS 1.3.4. The HP DreamColor, NEC SpectraSensor Pro and SpectraCal C6 versions of the instrument are also reported to work) DisplayCAL for macOS is developed and maintained by Florian Höch, and would not be possible without ArgyllCMS, which is developed and maintained by Graeme W. Gill.
Also Available: Download DisplayCAL for Windows
Download DisplayCAL for Mac Latest Version
DisplayCAL for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- DisplayCAL for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- DisplayCAL for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall DisplayCAL for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer DisplayCAL for Mac
DisplayCAL for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with DisplayCAL for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST DisplayCAL for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “DisplayCAL for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in DisplayCAL for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).