DOSBox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install DOSBox for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.4 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Desktop Enhancements category with a new features in (3.95 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by DOSBox Team.
DOSBox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the DOSBox for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.4 or later
file size : (3.95 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : DOSBox Team
version : DOSBox 0.74-3-1 LATEST
category : Desktop Enhancements
DOSBox for Mac description informations
DOSBox for Mac is a DOS-emulator that uses the SDL-library which makes DOS Box very easy to port to different platforms. It has already been ported to many different platforms, such as Windows, BeOS, Linux, MacOS X…
It also emulates CPU:286/386 realmode/protected mode, Directory FileSystem/XMS/EMS, Tandy/Hercules/CGA/EGA/VGA/VESA graphics, a SoundBlaster/Gravis Ultra Sound card for excellent sound compatibility with older games…
You can “re-live” the good old days with the help of DOSBox for macOS, it can run plenty of the old classics that don’t run on your new computer! DOS Emulator is totally free of charge and OpenSource.
At present, DOS Box for Mac running on a high-end machine will roughly be the equivalent of a Pentium I PC. It can be configured to run a wide range of DOS games, from CGA/Tandy/PCjr classics up to games from the Quake era.
Command Line Parameters
[name] [-exit] [-c command] [-fullscreen] [-userconf]
[-conf congfigfilelocation] [-lang languagefilelocation]
[-machine machine type] [-noconsole] [-startmapper] [-noautoexec]
[-securemode] [-scaler scaler | -forcescaler scaler] [-version]
dosbox -editconf program
dosbox -opencaptures program
If “name” is a directory it will mount that as the C: drive.
If “name” is an executable it will mount the directory of “name”
as the C: drive and execute “name”.
It will close itself when the DOS application “name” ends.
Runs the specified command before running “name”. Multiple commands can be specified. Each command should start with “-c” though. A command can be: an Internal Program, a DOS command or an executable on a mounted drive.
Starts the program in fullscreen mode.
Start program with the users specific configuration file. Can be used together with multiple -conf parameters, but -userconf will always be loaded before them.
Start tool with the options specified in “configfilelocation”. Multiple -conf options may be present. See Section 13 for more details.
Start app using the language specified in “languagefilelocation”. See Section 14 for more details.
noconsole (Windows Only)
Start app without showing DOS Box Status Window (console). Output will be redirected to stdout.txt and stderr.txt
Enter the keymapper directly on startup. Useful for people with keyboard problems.
Skips the [autoexec] section of the loaded configuration file.
Same as -noautoexec, but adds config.com -securemode at the bottom of AUTOEXEC.BAT (which in turn disables any changes to how the drives are mounted inside the program).
Uses the scaler specified by “scaler”. See the configuration file for the available scalers.
Similar to the -scaler parameter, but tries to force usage of the specified scaler even if it might not fit.
output version information and exit. Useful for frontends.
calls program with as first parameter the configuration file. You can specify this command more than once. In this case it will move to second program if the first one fails to start.
calls program with as first parameter the location of the captures folder.
prints the location of the default configuration file.
removes the default configuration file.
removes the mapperfile used by the default clean configuration file.
passes the socket number to the nullmodem emulation.
Also Available: Download DOSBox for Windows
Download DOSBox for Mac Latest Version
DOSBox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- DOSBox for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- DOSBox for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall DOSBox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer DOSBox for Mac
DOSBox for Mac is a product developed by DOSBox Team. This site is not directly affiliated with DOSBox for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST DOSBox for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “DOSBox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in DOSBox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).