Drive Genius for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Drive Genius for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Cleaning and Tweaking category with a new features in (67 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Prosoft Engineering, Inc..
Drive Genius for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Drive Genius for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (67 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Prosoft Engineering, Inc.
version : Drive Genius 5.3.1 LATEST
category : Cleaning and Tweaking
Drive Genius for Mac description informations
Drive Genius for Mac gives you faster performance from your Mac while also protecting it. The award-winning and improved DrivePulse feature alerts you to hard drive issues before they become major problems. Optimized for OS X 10.10 Yosemite, top features like Defrag and DriveSlim will help keep your Mac running fast. The all-new BootWell tool lets you create a special bootable secondary drive to Defrag or Repair your main hard drive. You can also personalize and organize your Mac hard drive icons with IconGenius.
Features and Highlights
Drive Genius’ NEW BootWell™ technology creates a special secondary startup drive that can be used to maintain or repair your main startup drive.
Optimize your drive for maximum performance. Defragment will re-organize each file into a contiguous area of your drive allowing your computer to perform less work while retrieving your files.
Add, delete, hide, expand or shrink OS X partitions so you can organize your Mac hard drive more efficiently. Repartition enables you to manage (shrink, expand, shift, delete, hide, reveal or customize) partitions (volumes) on your hard drives. Unlike traditional methods of backing up, erasing and repartitioning the drive, Drive Genius for macOS allows you to expand or shrink partitions without erasing them.
Automatically determines how your drive is configured, duplicates that configuration to the new drive and then performs the most efficient data copy possible.
Checks a drive for hardware related problems that may result from a damaged drive, a bad cable, or a bad connection.
Locates duplicate files and replaces those duplicates with an alias. Find Duplicates is powered by the award-winning technology of DriveSlim®./
Find Large Files
Powered by DriveSlim® – Large File Search finds very large files that are taking up space on your hard drive. This could be large video file that came preloaded on your Mac or some funny email attachment someone sent you. It is likely that you are not even aware of these files and Large File Search helps you keep tabs on what files are on your hard drive, allowing you to mark and delete the ones you no longer need.
Set a custom icon for a drive or folder. Personalize and make drive identification easier with fun, useful and cool icons.
The Initialize utility prepares new drives, or erases old drives, for use with OS X. Drives can optionally be initialized for use with Windows/Camera cards or for use with legacy PowerPC macs.
Measures the optimal raw performance of your drive since it was last connected to your computer.
Instant Drive Pulse
Runs the most common DrivePulse® tests and provides a pass/fail status for the drive.
Active Files alerts you to files that are in use that may prevent you from shutting down your Mac or ejecting a drive. No more guesswork.
Checks for possible file and folder corruption on formatted drives. Detecting and repairing any errors can help prevent data loss.
Can repair most kinds of logical file and folder errors on a drive to prevent future critical problems and potential data loss.
In circumstances where a file name is lost, the data is still there, but not accessible, Rebuild may be able to list lost file names to the file data again.
Permission inconsistencies can result from bad application installers and lead to applications failing to open or randomly crashing.
Overwrites all data using one of five secure patterns designed to make data recovery near impossible, it then creates a newly formatted drive or deletes files and folders.
Note: Limited functionality in demo version. Requires 64-bit processor.
Download Drive Genius for Mac Latest Version
Drive Genius for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Drive Genius for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Drive Genius for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Drive Genius for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Drive Genius for Mac
Drive Genius for Mac is a product developed by Prosoft Engineering, Inc.. This site is not directly affiliated with Drive Genius for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Drive Genius for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Drive Genius for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Drive Genius for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).