DriveDx for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install DriveDx for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.6 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Cleaning and Tweaking category with a new features in (29.5 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
DriveDx for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the DriveDx for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.6 or later
file size : (29.5 MB) Safe & Secure
version : DriveDx 1.9.1 LATEST
category : Cleaning and Tweaking
DriveDx for Mac description informations
DriveDx for Mac is an advanced drive-health diagnostic and monitoring utility. Save yourself from data loss and downtime that is associated with unexpected drive failures. Don’t worry about losing your important data, music, and photographs. Unlike most drive utilities, the software not only monitors the drive’s built-in S.M.A.R.T. status, but also analyzes the changes of all drive health indicators that are closely related to SSD or HDD failures (like SSD wear out / endurance, reallocated bad sectors, offline bad sectors, pending sectors, I/O errors, and more) and alerts the user immediately if anything goes wrong. Drive-health diagnostic algorithms are based on recent research in the field. The application provides access to all sufficient drive-diagnostic data to satisfy any system administrator. DriveDx is the first utility of its kind to have a real user-friendly, Mac-style interface.
When evaluating the state of various drives, DriveDx for macOS can use different (specialized) heuristic algorithms, depending on the drive model and even its firmware version. One of the key advantages of the software is that the state of HDD and SSD drives is assessed using different algorithms (the app has separate sets of rules and algorithms for HDD and SSD drives), since many state indicators of HDD drives are not applicable or make no sense in the case of an SSD drive.
Features and Highlights
Advanced Drive Health Diagnostics
Regular diagnostic tools simply check the built-in S.M.A.R.T. status of the drive, which provides the user with little information about the actual state of the physical drive. As opposed to such tools, the tool analyzes the current state of the drive using all the drive health indicators that are most likely to point to a potential drive issue (for instance, SSD wear out / write endurance, I/O errors, pending sectors, reallocated bad sectors, etc).
Drive Failing (Pre-fail) State Detection
Unlike most other tools, the app detects not only “OK/Verified” and “Failed” drive health states, but also the “Failing (Pre-fail)” drive state. Thanks to that, you will detect problems much earlier than when using any other SMART monitoring utilities. This means that you have more chances to save your critical data before any data loss actually occurs.
Real-time Drive Health Monitoring
The program runs in the background and periodically performs checks to determine the health of your SSD or HDD. When any issue or problem is found, it alerts you immediately. The app acts as an “early warning system” for pending drive problems. As a result, you have more chances to save your critical data before any data loss actually occurs.
Early Warning System
The app features a special multi-tier warning system that will inform the user about deviations from the normal state of drive attributes. It constantly monitors each S.M.A.R.T. attribute (and its change dynamics) and starts continuously warning the user as the drive degrades. On the initial stages of drive degradation, the user will receive notifications of the Warning type, then Failing (means that this drive parameter is in a pre-failure state) and only then Failed.
The tool allows you to start and control diagnostic self-tests of SSD / HDD. The primary goal is to quickly identify if the drive is faulty. Usually self-tests consist of a collection of test routines like electrical and/or mechanical performance tests as well as the read performance test of the drive. Depending on self-test type it does read scan of a small area or the entire media.
Modern SSDs and HDDs Support
When evaluating the state of various drives, the app can use different heuristic algorithms depending on the drive model and even its firmware version. One of the key advantages of the software is that the state of HDD and SSD drives is assessed using different algorithms, since many state indicators of HDD drives are not applicable or make no sense for SSD drives.
Automatic E-mail Reports
The user can get problem notifications and drive status reports to email. Reporting can be configured on the basis of various criteria. Thanks to this feature, the user does not need to have physical access to a specific computer all the time, which is especially useful for all kinds of server rooms, data centers, etc.
A modern, good-looking and user-friendly interface
DriveDx for Mac is one of the first drive diagnostic tools created in the true Mac style. All interface elements are clear and intuitive, so it will only take you a few minutes to learn the basics and start using the program. When a problem is identified, you will see a notification on the desktop and the status bar will show the status of your drives.
Drive Free Space Monitoring
Mac OS X and applications might fail due to an inability to allocate storage space. In addition, low disk space might cause disk fragmentation. To avoid data loss and to ensure the continuous functioning of your computer it is important to monitor the amount of available storage space on your drive. Drive Dx can automatically monitor free disk space and will alert user immediately if user defined free space threshold exceeded.
Note: 10 days trial version, 2 hour session time limit.
Download DriveDx for Mac Latest Version
DriveDx for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- DriveDx for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- DriveDx for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall DriveDx for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer DriveDx for Mac
DriveDx for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with DriveDx for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST DriveDx for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “DriveDx for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in DriveDx for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).