Duplicate Detective for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Duplicate Detective for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.7 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Cleaning and Tweaking category with a new features in (4.8 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Duplicate Detective for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Duplicate Detective for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.7 or later
file size : (4.8 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Duplicate Detective 1.99.1 LATEST
category : Cleaning and Tweaking
Duplicate Detective for Mac description informations
Duplicate Detective for Mac is the most comprehensive duplicate finder for your Mac. It quickly scans your hard drive to find all the duplicate files and folders on your Mac. You can then selectively choose which duplicates to delete and free up precious space on your hard drive. Remove Duplicate Files from your Mac. Save Gigabytes of Hard Drive Space! Download Now!
Features and Highlights
Robust Search Engine
Files are compared using proprietary algorithm. This allows for accurate and fast duplicate detection. The app will locate duplicate files of any kind, including: images, audio and video files, archives, folders and much more.
Removal Made Easy
With its auto-selection feature, the app is able to instantly select all matching duplicates, helping with speedy removal of large batches of files and folders. As an added safety precaution, it has also added a confirmation screen to allow you to verify the files that will be removed.
Filter & sort duplicates depending on their type, size, name, date and more. Also, you can choose how intensive the scanning process is by either reducing or increasing the minimum duplicate file size value via the app’s preferences.
With its retina-ready graphics, Duplicate Detective for macOS is a joy to navigate and is simple to use. The app can scan your hard drive, USB keys, network volumes and much more. Free up gigabytes of disk space by removing potentially thousands of duplicates that are cluttering up your Mac!
Note: Deleting files is disabled. Requires 64-bit processor.
Download Duplicate Detective for Mac Latest Version
Duplicate Detective for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Duplicate Detective for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Duplicate Detective for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Duplicate Detective for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Duplicate Detective for Mac
Duplicate Detective for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Duplicate Detective for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Duplicate Detective for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Duplicate Detective for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Duplicate Detective for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).