DxO PhotoLab for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install DxO PhotoLab for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.11 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Imaging and Digital Photo category with a new features in (246 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
DxO PhotoLab for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the DxO PhotoLab for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.11 or later
file size : (246 MB) Safe & Secure
version : DxO PhotoLab (formerly DxO Optics Pro) 3.1.2 Build 42 LATEST
category : Imaging and Digital Photo
DxO PhotoLab for Mac description informations
DxO PhotoLab for Mac (formerly DxO Optics Pro) is a unique application that automatically increases the quality of images taken with supported Digital SLRs and Bridge Cameras, whether in JPEG or RAW format. Get the best from your photos thanks to DxO PhotoLab, the image-processing software of reference! The most important corrections are immediately accessible, and you can activate or deactivate them with a single click to see their impact. For slider virtuosos, the tool provides advanced control over every image processing parameter imaginable. With the precise knowledge of each and every camera and lens make and model, the app automatically corrects all optical defects with an unrivaled level of quality.
DxO OpticsPro, a multiple award-winning software first launched 13 years ago, is now the gold standard in RAW photo editing. DxO has added new powerful local adjustment tools and changed its name to reflect the full extent of the software’s increased power and versatility — DxO PhotoLab.
Benefit from all the advantages of a non-destructive workflow: export your DNG, TIFF and JPEG and files to other image management software such as Adobe Lightroom, or integrate the features of other DxO software (DxO ViewPoint and DxO FilmPack) as plugins. And if you want to share your best photos, you can publish them to Flickr or Facebook with a click. DxO Photo Lab for macOS (formerly DxO Optics Pro) respects your photographic intentions: batch processing lets you apply the same settings to a series of images, all while adapting the automatic corrections to each photo’s content, based on precise camera calibration data. Spend less time behind your computer, and more time behind the lens!
Features and Highlights
A complete collection of smart automatic correction tools
Create RAW or JPEG files and obtain high-quality results in just one click: the tool offers a complete collection of smart automatic correction tools that you can adjust manually as needed.
Take control of your photos
Want to add your own corrections? Manually adjust each setting using the tool’s many intuitive tools.
The app’s correction tools are designed to take care of all the time-consuming tasks involved with photo editing so you can focus on your photography and give your creativity free rein.
Recapture the emotional impact of analog film
Make your images truly unique with DxO FilmPack, a creative photo editing software program. Accurately recreate the style, colors, and grain of over 80 iconic types of analog film. Combine multiple original effects to create new textures, frames, vignettes, and more. The possibilities are endless!
Integrate powerful geometric correction tools
With DxO ViewPoint, you can use control points or automatic corrections to fix all keystoning defects in your images—including the most complex cases. Automatically correct distorted faces or bodies located at the edges of wide-angle photos to create images that are ever more faithful to reality.
DxO PhotoLab + Adobe Lightroom
Edit your photos with DxO Photo Lab from Adobe Lightroom. They’ll be saved to your catalog within a non-destructive workflow.
Note: 30 days trial version. Requires 64-bit processor. After the trial period, all output images will be watermarked.
Also Available: Download DxO PhotoLab for Windows
Download DxO PhotoLab for Mac Latest Version
DxO PhotoLab for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- DxO PhotoLab for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- DxO PhotoLab for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall DxO PhotoLab for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer DxO PhotoLab for Mac
DxO PhotoLab for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with DxO PhotoLab for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST DxO PhotoLab for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “DxO PhotoLab for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in DxO PhotoLab for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).