Eagle for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Eagle for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.11 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Imaging and Digital Photo category with a new features in (72.6 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Eagle for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Eagle for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.11 or later
file size : (72.6 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Eagle 1.11.0 LATEST
category : Imaging and Digital Photo
Eagle for Mac description informations
Eagle for Mac helps you become a happier, better designer. A new way to collect, search and organize your image files in a logical way and all in one place. Keep your design files neat and tidy! Store inspiring images, screenshots, illustrations, you name it. Organize all your images to make sure they are searchable in a logical way. Eagle for macOS is a designer’s best friend and hardest working ally in the battle to create your best work ever. Try it if you dare! (It’s free for 30 days!)
Eagle for Mac helps you find content faster, boosting your creativity. Store design mockups, illustrations, screenshots and more. Use the power of the tool to organize and tag your images so you can quickly find them. Looking for inspiration for your next design project? Search for images based on colors, image formats, etc. It’s super easy to sync it through Google Drive, Dropbox, One Drive or any other cloud storage service.
Features and Highlights
Save images from any website. It’s even easier than it sounds.
Use the app for macOS to capture what inspires you.
Drag & drop
Drag and drop images from other apps.
A handy way to copy & paste any image you like.
Add tags to any image, or a group of images, to find them faster.
Organize your images in folders.
Organize and automatically filter images by name or tags.
Write down your thoughts
Annotate a specific area of an image. It’s like magic!
Use color labels to sort and find your files.
Search for tags, notes, and titles.
Search for images based on colors, image formats, etc.
Browse Your Files with Ease
You’ll love the simplicity to browse through hundreds of categories.
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Eagle for Windows
Download Eagle for Mac Latest Version
Eagle for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Eagle for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Eagle for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Eagle for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Eagle for Mac
Eagle for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Eagle for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Eagle for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Eagle for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Eagle for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).