EarthDesk for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install EarthDesk for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.11 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Desktop Enhancements category with a new features in (36.9 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
EarthDesk for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the EarthDesk for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.11 or later
file size : (36.9 MB) Safe & Secure
version : EarthDesk 7.4.3 LATEST
category : Desktop Enhancements
EarthDesk for Mac description informations
EarthDesk for Mac converts your desktop into a beautiful, real-time image of the Earth from space, continuously updating in the background while you work. Configure the map, sit back, and enjoy the stunning view! Imagine gazing through the window of an orbiting spaceship. Now imagine that view on your desktop. That’s EarthDesk. The app features near real-time clouds, accurate sun, moon, and city lighting, and more. The program isn’t just a pretty picture. As it moves throughout the day, depicting live data, it’s a great source of information. With so many options at your fingertips, gazing at the Earth from space has never been easier!
Features and Highlights
EarthDesk for macOS has 12 projections to choose from including Mercator, Azimuthal, and Equirectangular, and a Globe with an optional starfield background.
Center on latitude/longitude, a point relative to the sun or moon, or any of 10,000 locations. A data subscription gives you even more centering options.
Multi-color labels can be used to group cities by category and pinpoint them on the app’s maps. Labels are defined per-screen for maximum versatility.
Earth Desk for Mac operates in the background, using minimal resources. Apart from the beautiful picture on your desktop, you won’t even notice it is running.
One, two, three or more screens can be used simultaneously. Display a different map on each one, or span a single map across all your screens.
Live Cloud Images
The free cloud image service provides the app with global cloud images at a detail level of 2 megapixels. Standard cloud images update every six hours.
Watch earthquakes happen all over the world. Choose the minimum magnitude to display, select the number of days they remain, and fade out older quakes.
Track major tropical storms, cyclones, typhoons, and hurricanes. Choose how to label the storm, and whether to display the Safir-Simpson category.
A data subscription provides you with high-resolution cloud images at a detail level of 32 megapixels. High-resolution clouds update every three hours.
Note: Watermark on desktop image. Requires 64-bit processor.
Also Available: Download EarthDesk for Windows
Download EarthDesk for Mac Latest Version
EarthDesk for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- EarthDesk for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- EarthDesk for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall EarthDesk for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer EarthDesk for Mac
EarthDesk for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with EarthDesk for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST EarthDesk for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “EarthDesk for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in EarthDesk for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).