Firefox 16.0.2 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse. Download and Install Firefox 16.0.2 full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Browsers and Plugins category with a new features in (33.33 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Mozilla Organization.
Firefox 16.0.2 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Firefox 16.0.2 on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (33.33 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Mozilla Organization
version : Firefox 76.0.1
category : Browsers and Plugins
Firefox 16.0.2 description informations
Mozilla Firefox for Mac is a fast, full-featured Web browser. The app includes pop-up blocking, tab-browsing, integrated Google, Yahoo and Bing search, simplified privacy controls, a streamlined browser window that shows you more of the page than any other browser and a number of additional features that work with you to help you get the most out of your time online.
Hide your real IP address and protect your privacy while online! Check out HMA! Pro VPN for Mac!
Check out the new Firefox for macOS, which is first of several releases called Firefox Quantum for Mac, getting you to the things you love and the stuff you need faster than ever before, along with a fresh new look.
Features and Highlights
Crazy powerful browser engine? Check. Less time waiting around for pages to load? Also, check. Get the best Firefox yet.
30% lighter than Chrome
Less memory usage means more space for your computer to keep running smoothly. Your other programs will thank you.
Whether you’ve opened 10 or 1000, switching between tabs is faster than ever with the program’s new, responsive engine.
The app blocks online trackers while you browse and won’t remember your history after you’re done.
Some ads have hidden trackers that follow you online. Rude. We know. That’s why powerful tool stops them cold.
Faster Page Loading
By blocking some ads and scripts that bog down browsing, pages load up to 44% faster. Now that’s a win-win.
Uncomplicate screenshots. Take and share them directly from the tool. That means no more searching for mysterious file names on your computer.
Built right into the toolbar, it’s the ultimate save-for-later feature. View your articles, videos and pages across any device.
Gaming & VR
Engineered for next-gen gaming, the browser has built-in support for WASM and WebVR. No additional installation needed!
Save time! Find all your favorite content like Pocket saves, bookmarks, browsing history, screenshots and downloads in one spot.
Customize the tool with thousands of extensions like LastPass, uBlock Origin, Evernote and more.
Make over the app to suit your mood! Choose a new look from theme categories or create your own.
Set up Fire fox your way. Drag and drop features in and out of your toolbar for easy access.
Sync your devices
Seamlessly access passwords, bookmarks and more. Plus, use Send Tabs feature to instantly share open tabs between desktop, mobile and tablet.
Also Available: Download Firefox for Windows
Download Firefox 16.0.2
Firefox 16.0.2 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse Features
- Firefox 16.0.2 Free & Safe Download!
- Firefox 16.0.2 Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Firefox 16.0.2 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Firefox 16.0.2
Firefox 16.0.2 is a product developed by Mozilla Organization. This site is not directly affiliated with Firefox 16.0.2. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Firefox 16.0.2
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Firefox 16.0.2 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse” subject. thanks for your visit in Firefox 16.0.2 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse.