FlexiHub for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install FlexiHub for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.9 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest File Transfer and Networking category with a new features in (6.8 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
FlexiHub for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the FlexiHub for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.9 or later
file size : (6.8 MB) Safe & Secure
version : FlexiHub 3.6 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
FlexiHub for Mac description informations
FlexiHub for Mac is a versatile software tool to access the contents and functionality of remote USB devices over network. With the app you can access and manage remote devices as if they were connected directly to your machine no matter where they are actually physically located – next door or across the globe. The app forms a hardware cloud that has all devices connected to network computers via USB ports. The devices are listed along with their types so you can easily figure out what device you need to connect to – a scanner, a printer, a USB dongle, a camera, etc.
FlexiHub users can also invite others to access and work with their shared devices. You can access a device share on a Mac from Windows machine and the other way round. The app is especially helpful in corporate environment where it is often required to share data – in a fast, efficient and secure way. The safety of your data is guaranteed by secure 256-bit SSL encryption, you do not need to worry about your sensitive data being accessed by an unauthorized party. By compressing data, the program in effect reduces data traffic. This powerful application is also very easy-to-use, all you have to do is to download and install this app: a server part on a computer whose USB ports are to be shared, and a client part on computers that need access to the shared ports. Once you share a USB device, it becomes accessible to all authorized users in the network. FlexiHub for macOS can be integrated into other software solutions, please try API evaluation program and test the tool integration.
The tool’s unique software allows sharing USB and COM port devices over Internet or LAN. Thus they become available for usage on remote machines. Now you can freely access a USB dongle plugged into your home PC while at the office, or connect to any device which has been shared with you for remote debugging. FlexiHub for Mac deploys advanced security for communications — 256-bit SSL encryption. It enables an extra layer of protection for data transfer, as well. Due to this maximum encryption security, you do not need to worry about your sensitive data when using USB and serial port devices remotely. Since the tool can send traffic through its own Redirection Server, your computers do not necessarily need a real IP address. Though your local computer will not directly “see” the other computer with the USB or serial port device plugged into it, thanks to the app, you can still connect to this device remotely. Traffic compression during data transfer helps speed up interaction with certain types of devices and reduces Internet traffic. This may be useful for those USB or serial port devices which transfer data in an uncompressed format, like scanners. You can choose between best speed and best size traffic compression, depending on your needs.
Features and Highlights
Go cross platform!
Not only is the app a global solution, it also lets you share and access remote devices throughout Windows, Mac, Linux and Android platforms.
Let the world be your office
A revolutionary service for connecting to remote USB and COM port devices via Internet or LAN. Get a single point of control for all USB and COM ports connected to your remote computers.
Access USBs and Serial Ports on Any Computer
With the tool you can use any device in real time — no matter if it is located in the next room, at home while you are at the office, or even overseas. Different computers with your USB and serial port devices attached appear as nodes which can be accessed remotely right away.
Connect and Disconnect to USBs and Serial Ports Remotely
The app lets you manage devices remotely — connect to them and then disconnect without your physical presence at the remote site. Any remote nodes can be accessed from your current location totally securely thanks to encrypted communication.
Automatic Detection of Device Type
For your convenience, the USB device type is detected and displayed automatically (printer, phone, keyboard, hard drive, flash drive, camera, etc.). So you always know for sure which device to connect to, or on the contrary, which USB device should be secured from remote access, if needed. Serial port devices have a special indicator.
You can block any USB or serial port device connected to your computer so that it cannot be used remotely with the help of Flexi Hub. Locked devices will not be displayed on the remote node, so no one will be able to connect to it without your permission.
Note: Can connect only two nodes and one device. Devices are disconnected after 20 minutes. Requires FlexiHub account.
Also Available: Download FlexiHub for Windows
Download FlexiHub for Mac Latest Version
FlexiHub for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- FlexiHub for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- FlexiHub for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall FlexiHub for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer FlexiHub for Mac
FlexiHub for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with FlexiHub for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST FlexiHub for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “FlexiHub for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in FlexiHub for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).