ForkLift for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install ForkLift for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.11 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest File Transfer and Networking category with a new features in (40.3 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
ForkLift for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the ForkLift for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.11 or later
file size : (40.3 MB) Safe & Secure
version : ForkLift 3.3.9 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
ForkLift for Mac description informations
ForkLift for Mac is a powerful file manager and ferociously fast FTP client clothed in a clean and versatile UI that offers the combination of absolute simplicity and raw power expected from a well-executed Mac software. It’s faster, more powerful and you’ll love it twice as much!
ForkLift for macOS will connect to any remote server FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV, the SMB and AFP shares on your local network,- pretty much anything you can plug into or hook up to a Mac. ForkLift also carries a complete toolbox for managing your files, including Folder Synchronization, Batch Renaming, Archive handling, Application deleter, editing files over remote connections and many more. All these power features are packaged into a Finder-like, dual-pane interface that delivers superior workflow while remaining absolutely familiar to use, along with QuickLook, Spotlight search and all.
Features and Highlights
FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, iDisk, SMB, AFP and NIS
Connect to any remote volume easily and manage your files quickly across networks.
Split and Combine
Split and combine large files the easy way with the .sfv or .crc standards.
Given two identical folder structures browse your files and folders in one pane and let the tool do the job for you in the other pane.
When you have the dead boring job of renaming a frightening amount of files this feature will make you happy you grabbed a license.
Folder synchronization compares source and target folders (even remote ones) identifying matching, modified, new and deleted files.
The app comes with a full-featured application deleter to remove even the last morsels of the applications you want to uninstall.
Set your preferred editor in ForkLift to edit remote files, and it takes care of uploading your changes as you save.
Save your Folder Synchronization settings in a Synclet – place it in your Dock or on your Desktop and click any time to start syncing.
Browse local and remote zip, RAR, gz and tar archives as if they were ordinary folders. You can even Quick Look, search and filter!
Full Keyboard Control
Control every operation straight from the keyboard including selecting files. Customize shortcuts or use one of default sets.
FXP Copy lets you transfer data directly between FXP-enabled servers, without passing the data through your desktop machine.
Stacks are virtual containers to keep a few files in one place for quick access. When needed no more, you can simply discard them.
An absolute must for powerusers. Faster than you can say ‘HAL’ ForkLift will open a Terminal window at your current path.
Use Quick Look anywhere – seriously!! Simply hit space to look at files even on remote volumes or inside an archive!
The simplest way to upload files to a frequently used remote folder. Place Droplets anywhere, and simply drop your files on the icon.
Disklets mount remote volumes making them appear to your Mac as simple local drives. * NOT AVAILABLE in the App Store *
Search, Filter, Select
Search, filters and select are always at hand to quickly select files even on remote servers and within archives. Now with RegExp!
Keep your transfers organized with the new Transfer Queue. Reorder transfers, set conflict management rules, or even pause the queue.
List, Column, Icon, Coverflow views
Each view has its own advantage and each user has a preference. Fork Lift gives you all the options.
Get Info and Inspector
All the information you want about your files. Now you can even set file permissions recursively for nested folders on remote volumes.
Note: 15 days trial version. Requires 64-bit processor.
Download ForkLift for Mac Latest Version
ForkLift for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- ForkLift for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- ForkLift for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall ForkLift for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer ForkLift for Mac
ForkLift for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with ForkLift for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST ForkLift for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “ForkLift for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in ForkLift for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).