Fre:ac for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Fre:ac for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS X 10.12 Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest MP3 and Audio category with a new features in (33.48 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Fre:ac for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Fre:ac for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS X 10.12 Sierra or later
file size : (33.48 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Fre:ac 1.1.1 LATEST
category : MP3 and Audio
Fre:ac for Mac description informations
Fre:ac (BonkEnc) for Mac is a free audio converter and CD ripper with support for various popular formats and encoders. It currently converts between MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, WAV and Bonk formats.
With Freac for macOS, you easily rip your audio CDs to MP3 or WMA files for use with your hardware player or convert files that do not play with other audio software. You can even convert whole music libraries retaining the folder and filename structure.
The integrated CD ripper supports the CDDB/freedb online CD database. It will automatically query song information and write it to ID3v2 or other title information tags.
Converter for MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, WAV and Bonk formats
Freac converts freely between all supported formats. No matter if you need WMA to MP3, MP3 to WAV, M4A to MP3, WAV to MP3 or any other conversion, It supports any combination of formats.
Integrated CD ripper with CDDB/freedb title database support
The integrated CD ripper will convert your audio CDs to files on your hard disk. It supports all of the formats available for regular audio file conversion. It can query the CDDB/freedb online CD database to find artist and title information prior to ripping. No need to enter track names manually.
Portable application, install on a USB stick and take it with you
It can be installed on a USB stick or external drive so you can take it with you and use it on any computer. It will also store its configuration files on the portable drive. That way it will always start up with your custom settings.
Multi-core optimized encoders to speed up conversions on modern Macs
The MP3, MP4/M4A, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC and Bonk encoders integrated with fre:ac make use of modern multi-core CPUs, so ripping and converting speeds get a real boost. You will save time and get the job done quickly.
Full Unicode support for tags and file names
It provides full support for the Unicode character set. That way it can handle not only Latin scripts, but also Japanese, Cyrillic, Arabic or Indian. If you like music from all over the world, you can tag your files correctly.
Easy to learn and use, still offers expert options when you need them
fre:ac’s user interface is designed to be intuitive so you will be able to use the basic features without any trouble. It still offers advanced options when you need them so you will be able to go beyond simple ripping and format conversion using the tool.
Multilingual user interface available in 40 languages
It comes with a multilingual user interface and is currently available in 40 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Spanish (Latin American), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Vietnamese, Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Polish, Serbian, Croatian, Czech, Slovak, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Estonian, Lithuanian, Greek, Turkish, Hungarian, Romanian, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Hebrew, Arabic, Afrikaans, Basque, Esperanto, Galician, Catalan, and Valencian). It can be translated to other languages easily using the ‘smooth Translator’ utility that is included in the distribution.
Completely free and open source without a catch
The program is available for free without any adware or other foul things. However, the project relies on your support to be able to push the development further. If you like this software, please consider making a donation. Click on one of the icons in the donation section to the right to support the project with a donation.
Also Available: Download Fre:ac for Windows
Download Fre:ac for Mac Latest Version
Fre:ac for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Fre:ac for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Fre:ac for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Fre:ac for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Fre:ac for Mac
Fre:ac for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Fre:ac for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Fre:ac for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Fre:ac for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Fre:ac for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).