Free VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Free VPN for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.11 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Browsers and Plugins category with a new features in (12.1 MB) From Author’s Site to download for you by Betternet Technologies Inc..
Free VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Free VPN for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.11 or later
file size : (12.1 MB) From Author’s Site
Developer : Betternet Technologies Inc.
version : Free VPN 2.1.0 LATEST
category : Browsers and Plugins
Free VPN for Mac description informations
Free VPN for Mac is a powerful and streamlined VPN Proxy application and online security service that will enable you to easily access region-blocked websites and make your online connection secure against ISP monitoring, connection spoofing, and identity tracing. Built from the ground up to be noninvasive and invisible during regular internet use, Free VPN represents one of the best VPN applications for online users that demand security, privacy and unrestricted access to all corners of the web. If you are looking for Free VPN for macOS alternatives, we recommend you to download Windscribe or ProtonVPN.
One of the core benefits of the technology that VPN uses is that it can spoof ISPs and websites about the origin of your location, enabling you to effortlessly bypass regional or other restrictions that some governments, ISPs, websites and online services have placed on their users. With Free VPN for Desktop you can access specific international versions of websites, circumvent government blocks and much more. Examples of such region-blocking or restricted online destinations are YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, various audio/video streaming services, new sites, and more.
In their current setup that is expanded regularly, It supports streamlined access to their servers located in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, France, Australia, Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, and the Netherlands.
While the VPN prides itself for offering free, unlimited and ad-free access to their VPN app service, free users can experience few negative effects that may hinder the browsing experience. Most notably, VPN data transfer speeds for free users are very limited. Slow download speed prevents the effortless downloads of large files, and torrenting or even watching Netflix is almost impossible.
Highlights and Features
100% Free for everyday use – Enjoy browsing the unlocked web experience without restrictions. No ads – That’s right, It cares about your browsing experience and it will not clutter your browser with any ads. Easy to install and use – Get it installed and in use with just a few simple clicks. There are no registrations, bandwidth caps or sharing of logs. The interface is minimal, consisting of a single connect button that activates VPN settings. Browser integration – Access through Google Chrome or Firefox browsers via extensions. Automatic VPN routing – Take advantage from automatic location detection that will connect you to the nearest server. Strict no logging policy – Security of your identity and browsing history is paramount. It writes no logs and none of your activity is ever shared with anyone. 100% data encryption – All the data transferred via FreeVPN servers is encrypted with the latest security protocols. Optional Premium service – For users who demand unlocked download speeds, access to dedicated servers, more server locations, manual server selection, IP selection, and 24/7 support. Available on mobile platforms – You can access the unlocked the program browsing experience with you on iOS and Android devices. Available on all modern MacOS systems that receive the latest Chrome and Firefox browser updates. Also Available: Download Free VPN for Windows
Download Free VPN for Mac Latest Version
Free VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Free VPN for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Free VPN for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Free VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Free VPN for Mac
Free VPN for Mac is a product developed by Betternet Technologies Inc.. This site is not directly affiliated with Free VPN for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Free VPN for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Free VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Free VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).