FreeCAD 0.15 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse. Download and Install FreeCAD 0.15 full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.7 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Imaging and Digital Photo category with a new features in (123.86 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Juergen Riegel.
FreeCAD 0.15 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the FreeCAD 0.15 on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.7 or later
file size : (123.86 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Juergen Riegel
version : FreeCAD 0.18
category : Imaging and Digital Photo
FreeCAD 0.15 description informations
FreeCAD for Mac is a basic 3D CAD with advanced motion simulation capabilities. It is suitable for anyone interested in learning 3D CAD and motion simulation for free before using more sophisticated packages. Educators, students, and new engineers will find it ideal for the teaching and learning of geometry, kinematics, dynamics, vibrations, mechanisms, linkages, cams, machine design, and physics.
FreeCAD for macOS allows users to create and manipulate assemblies, which are collections of parts. The parts are simple 3D solids, which can be connected by joints, constraints, contacts, motors, actuators, springs, dampers, forces, torques, or gravity. Both open and closed 3D loops are permitted. FreeCAD for Mac performs full multibody dynamics analysis on the assembly to predict the motion according to Newton’s Laws. Animation using the simulated data produces realistic dynamic behavior of the system.
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
Also Available: Download FreeCAD for Windows
Download FreeCAD 0.15
FreeCAD 0.15 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse Features
- FreeCAD 0.15 Free & Safe Download!
- FreeCAD 0.15 Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall FreeCAD 0.15 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer FreeCAD 0.15
FreeCAD 0.15 is a product developed by Juergen Riegel. This site is not directly affiliated with FreeCAD 0.15. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST FreeCAD 0.15
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “FreeCAD 0.15 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse” subject. thanks for your visit in FreeCAD 0.15 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse.